Custom Campaign Tracks In Lego Stunt Rally

s0d3rb3rg

To make your own campaign track for Lego Stunt Rally just go into the track creator in the game, make a track and save it. Now close the game down and go to your Lego Stunt Rally game directory (normally C:\Program Files\Lego Media\LEGO Stunt Rally) and find a folder called SavedTracks. Now find a file that has the name of the track you just made and copy it. Now go over to a folder called CampaignTracks and paste it in there, then choose one of the files in there (I'll use camp08.trk for example) and rename it to what ever you want but I suggest you name it camp08_orig or something. OK now that you have renamed one of the tracks, rename your own track to camp08 or whatever track you want, then you're done! Now you can go over to champion ship and play your own custom track!

lol username

Dupe topic, I already did this and posted a topic about it MONTHS ago.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=426227

I have a whole new story mode made, but I've been too lazy to upload it though. You can even make your own tracks for the stadium.

lsr_jungle_in_dome.png

And it seems that the stadium isn't a world of it's own. The track is a city track, but the game is set to change the background and music of the 21st story track to the stadium. This means you can have any set of tiles with a stadium background (Jungle in that screenshot).

Dupe topic, I already did this and posted a topic about it MONTHS ago.

oh, sorry didn't know that... :/

lol username

Don't worry, it's not like I'm mad. :lol: Anyways, I lost my Stunt Rally disk along with The Adventures of Clutch Powers. -.- Looks like I won't be doing any custom levels soon...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.