Non-Orange Elbow Animations

PWNZOR

Now, I'm sure that everyone's tired of the orange arm on teleport, driving, and shoveling, right? Well, this fixes it.

First, go to each of your Rock Raiders' folders, and delete the GC_[name].uv files.
Next, download these files and overwrite the files in your Rock Raider's folder.

You're done!

med_gallery_23_44_216203.png

Though it had already been "fixed" before since you can just edit the Triman texture, this allows people with multiple raider classes to have different arm colors for each class. Good work.

However, the Triman texture is extremely low quality, and yes, this works for multiple raiders. I jut didn't show them.

Thanks, Cire. I hated the arms, so I redrew the image path, then I found out it didn't work, so I decided to see what would happen if the UV file disappeared, and whallah! Raiders win!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Could you reupload? I need it for my new RR skin.

I agree.

I can't seem to find most of my old files. However, if you download my HP Rock Raiders Team (direct download), it contains the fix for them. It'll contain the helmets, so if you don't want those, then you'll have to take your head LWOs and replace the ones in the download.

The files were nothing more than reexported LWO files that gets the texture from one of the files in the directory so the UV files weren't used.

• 3 weeks later...

So, hold on. What do the UV files actually do?

I was referring to my files in my last statement - I just removed references to the UV files and referenced actual textures instead.

My best guess is that the UV files were some sort of UV texture mapping for the Raiders' elbow animations. They referenced the Triman texture file as Cirevam mentioned before. I think I remember simply removing them (or changing them from their reference) rendered their arms as invisible, but don't quote me on that.

There seems to be a lot of unused file types left in...wouldn't be surprised if the UV files were originally the texture configurations for the x (DirectX) model files.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.