Current List Of Modelers And Animators for LRR

Cirevam

The problem comes in when I need textures.

You don't need textures. If you uv the model before exporting to the correct format, the model will show up ingame with the same render.

I may be using the incorrect term, but w/e program you use to render those models (in your gallery) is rendering "textures" to it. So if you can export those to a feasible format, someone else can import/export it into LRR with the very same textures.

I may be using the incorrect term, but w/e program you use to render those models (in your gallery) is rendering "textures" to it. So if you can export those to a feasible format, someone else can import/export it into LRR with the very same textures.

LDraw doesn't use textures; rather, it models a different surface to the brick. But, just the same, they can be exported.

I have a program that converts LDraw to .obj, and has options to remove studs and such.

What program(s) do you use to model? I have added you to the list but sometimes it's important to know what program you use too.

What program(s) do you use to model? I have added you to the list but sometimes it's important to know what program you use too.

I am using Milkshape 3D 1.8.2

You can add ligtwave 3D 9.6 to (only modeler)

I made the HP Chrome Crusher Engine with lightwave

Fixed*

I wouldn't mind if you made a HP Chrome Crusher though. ;)

You can add ligtwave 3D 9.6 to (only modeler)

I made the HP Chrome Crusher Engine with lightwave

Fixed*

Haha :P to do that i need to learn some more maybe i will do that in the future :P

Haha :P to do that i need to learn some more maybe i will do that in the future :P

xD I was going to do that...after I finish all the buildings.

But you're welcome to do it, just the same.

xD I was going to do that...after I finish all the buildings.

But you're welcome to do it, just the same.

Lol, i think you are bether so you can do it :P lol, but maybe we can work to gether when i know some more about ligtwave?

Lol, i think you are bether so you can do it :P lol, but maybe we can work to gether when i know some more about ligtwave?

It's probably going to be a while before I get to that, so you can work on it for the time being. I'll probably go all perfectionist and dislike the way some of the things we do together worked out, and change it all again ten times over before it's all done, so no offense, but I think I'll make my own version. Besides, it's not bad having multiple versions; Doc made his own ore rather than mine; his was textured and not as many poly's, and mine was textureless, surfaced, and smoothed although he didn't have to be a jerk about it.

It's probably going to be a while before I get to that, so you can work on it for the time being. I'll probably go all perfectionist and dislike the way some of the things we do together worked out, and change it all again ten times over before it's all done, so no offense, but I think I'll make my own version. Besides, it's not bad having multiple versions; Doc made his own ore rather than mine; his was textured and not as many poly's, and mine was textureless, surfaced, and smoothed although he didn't have to be a jerk about it.

Np, i now where you coming from :P i got the same thing but i think it would work but we can go ouhr own ways but maybe it is easyer that we don't remake the same things :P because that takes alot of time and i am in my last year so i got exams in may and then i got a qwarter of a year holiday so in that holiday i am going to work on large 3d mods like buidlings and large vechiles know i am learing for school and ligtwave lol so i can make little mods :P

And btw i am going to chat futher on my HTC Desire HD :) (yes i wanted to say the full name because i am proud of it lol.....) :P so brb

• 1 month later...

I can model as well, but I also use 3ds Max. I'd have to export it as an .obj or something that Lightwave supports. I can also texture / unwrap UV's if that's a requirement.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is there a lightwave model viewer besides the free one that requires NETframework 1.14? And if there isn't, could somebody please upload front, back, left and right sides, top and bottom pics of all the vehicles and buildings?

Vehicles and buildings don't have bottoms. I took top-down pictures of all of the vehicles and buildings which Cyrem is using in his Map Creator. The vehicle pictures are in my gallery. Here's one of them: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php/gallery/image/302-land-vehicles-set-1/

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.