Turn off Mission Completion

theextractor

is there a way to make it so you don't win a mission and just keep playing instead?

i always hate it when you finally are getting a sweet base going and then you win and have to start over.

i've tried the debug before and the all levels debug, but if i change the exe file name, the game doesn't run

and i don't know how to open the cfg file -_-

Using Notepad or any other text editor. You know how to extract the wad files... right? :P

You don't change the exe file name. You make a shortcut to the exe with the "-testlevels" option.

well i now know how to open the cfg so i will be able to disable the mission complete

but as for the debug and testlevel thing i am still unsuccessful.

maybe it's just me :S

thanks for the tech support guys!

For debug keys to work, you first have to enable them in the cfg, and if you weren't succesfull yet, then enable them now and try the debug keys.

Also, heres what the proccess for doing test level should look like.

First, right click rr.exe -> Send too -> Desktop (shortcut)

Right click shortcut -> Properties.

Now where it says "Target:" without the quotes, click your cursor in there and press the right arrow key until you get to the point where there's no more text.

Leave a space after the quotes and add "-testlevels" without the quotes.

Click apply and ok.

Now start the game using the short cut.

click on new game when the main menu pops up.

And there you have it.

lol. Addict, of all people, not being lazy and actually posting the full instructions xD

Yes. However, that may not be what extractor wanted, because testlevels mode doesn't disable objectives.

If you can't find how to enable the debug keys, just use addict's mod manager or whatever it's called. ;)