Energy Paths

Eagle98

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What if the energy from energy crystals was a form of stable plasma? If the universe is infinite, than anything is possible. A stable plasma would allow it to flow (as illustrated by these paths) and slimy slugs would be able to "drink" it. The plasma, giving off electrical energy to its surroundings would also create a bluish glow as it ionizes the air. The ionization process could be used to make ion engines for the LMS Explorer, who's engines from reverse very much resemble modern ion engines (blue exhaust caused by the ions being created by the plasma).

Oh! and a recharge seam is a type of rock that is constantly switching it's poles. When an energy crystal get un-powered (goes purple) the plasma looses its charge and is brought down to a lower state of matter. The recharge seam's constant pulsing would energize the matter inside the crystal enough to "recharge" the plasma inside. The different crystal colors could mean different levels of the plasma's activity.

What if the energy from energy crystals was a form of stable plasma? If the universe is infinite, than anything is possible. A stable plasma would allow it to flow (as illustrated by these paths) and slimy slugs would be able to "drink" it. The plasma, giving off electrical energy to its surroundings would also create a bluish glow as it ionizes the air. The ionization process could be used to make ion engines for the LMS Explorer, who's engines from reverse very much resemble modern ion engines (blue exhaust caused by the ions being created by the plasma).

Oh! and a recharge seam is a type of rock that is constantly switching it's poles. When an energy crystal get un-powered (goes purple) the plasma looses its charge and is brought down to a lower state of matter. The recharge seam's constant pulsing would energize the matter inside the crystal enough to "recharge" the plasma inside. The different crystal colors could mean different levels of the plasma's activity.

post this in one of Lair's planet U science topics.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

*sigh*

that looks amazing! Nice job dude :D

Comrade. You've been posting in quite a few old topics. Please, if you're just going to post praise and the last post is old, don't. It's counted as spam, and I'd rather not see you get in trouble by the mods. Let an old topic die in peace.

*sigh*

This is exactly what I think whenever you make one of these kinds of posts.

Please, if you're just going to post praise and the last post is old, don't. It's counted as spam,

Since when.

and I'd rather not see you get in trouble by the mods.

Since when is it your concern.

And don't start with me. Cyrem has already yelled at you before for telling new members not to bump old mod topics, saying he wants mod topics to be bumped. I don't care to try to find the post, but I know he said it, and Cirevam has said it too (because you, in criticizing someone of spamming, are making a spam post because they're actually on-topic and not spamming). Next time you want to make a post like that, don't. It's not your concern. We didn't make these mods for them to be forgotten, did we?

So please, let an old topic rejuvenate in peace.

Offering of praise to a mod author is a legitimate bump.

Please, if you have questions regarding legal bumps of topics either contact a mod, do a report or post a topic in the community section.

Don't reply to spam or illegal bumps, it just turns it into a bigger mess.

Cyrem has already yelled at you before for telling old members not to bump old mod topics.

Extreme110 didn't want him to get in trouble with the Mods because he is a new member. Not an old one who would know the rules.

Cyrem has already yelled at you before for telling old members not to bump old mod topics.

Extreme110 didn't want him to get in trouble with the Mods because he is a new member. Not an old one who would know the rules.

that was a typo :|

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.