Good Evening Everyone

Death Jester

and me.

and welcome.

Hello to you too, also that is an awesome avatar...Kirby for the win :satisfied:

I like your sig Death Jester.

It's really funny

^-^ I'm not sure if its too big or not, until I get it confirmed its staying in the spoiler

It is to big.

Sorry :/

But you can alway write a joke or someting above the spoiler that leads up to the person reading it to open the spoiler.

Welcome to RRU! I'm Matt, who lurks in the shadows, only posting when I feel compelled to.

I don't know how much of the forum you've explored, but I recommend you checkout Baz's Mod if you haven't already, for a 'sequel' to the original game, along with gameplay improvements. There should be more overhaul mods like this one coming out in the future, but for the moment, Baz's is the first and only one.

18? Welcome to the old fogies club for anyone over 18...which consists of me, Cirevam, Ogun, Matt(is he over 18?) and... someone else I think.

Haha, nice to appear older than what I really am, but no I'm not over 18. I'm only 16, soon to be 17 in a couple of weeks. I remember 2 years ago when I joined RRU that I said I was 14, almost 15, which started a discussion about the ages of people. (I just looked back at that thread and that post was exactly 2 years ago to this day, and this post is only just over half an hour later than that post as well O_O Amazing how coincidences happen.)

Ding Ding! Stormtrooper coming through!

Hey, why are you on a bicycle?

Well Lord Vader... some midget furries stole my speeder bike, and there were these jedi...

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Hey and welcome to RRU.

18? Welcome to the old fogies club for anyone over 18...which consists of me, Cirevam, Ogun, Matt(is he over 18?) and... someone else I think.

That would be me.

You have all failed to remember Pedro, who is apparently in his late forties.

Haha, nice to appear older than what I really am, but no I'm not over 18. I'm only 16, soon to be 17 in a couple of weeks. I remember 2 years ago when I joined RRU that I said I was 14, almost 15, which started a discussion about the ages of people. (I just looked back at that thread and that post was exactly 2 years ago to this day, and this post is only just over half an hour later than that post as well O_O Amazing how coincidences happen.)

Wow, well... you fooled me. Generally posts of the quality of yours are from older more mature people.

You have all failed to remember Pedro, who is apparently in his late forties.

Actually, he was in the list when I first wrote that reply, however I removed him because I didn't what him to feel old(er)... or something like that. I forgot my reason of removing him.

EDIT: HOLY!, I just noticed that Lair wrote that. WB!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.