Offcial Drawing /artsyfartsy Thread.

Katatonic717

• 4 weeks later...
JimbobJeffers

Here's a drawing I did a while back. I was planning on scanning it into Illustrator and Live Tracing it, but never did in the end.

Warped_Perspective_Original.png

Don't ask what it's about, I don't know myself :?:

Cire edit because all I see is Posted Image:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is a sketch from a spaceship, that would supply the rock raiders with enough sandwiches for at least 3 days (rock raiders absorb sandwiches like a dry sponge absorbs water) ;):

I wasn't sure, which color scheme would be okay. Therefore I just used a pencil for some areas.

The final version will also be uploaded in this post.
gallery_1586_213_122042.jpg

• 7 years later...
Arthuriel

Recently I have been thinking about ways to make the forum a bit more active and wondered, which content fits better in a forum thread than a chat program like Discord and then I remembered this thread. There are some user-specific art threads in this forum (along the lines of "User X draws your avatar"), but this thread here seems to be intended as a general art thread for every user. Sadly it has been abandoned and so I thought that I should bring back some life to it. About my spaceship picture above: I still have it, but I haven't drawn a final version of it. Maybe I should do that.

I start with this picture that I have drawn last year and it is still one of my favourite artworks. To some extend it's inspired by the character Tracer from Overwatch.
large.1683050565_ElexaRay-InternetPreviewVersion.jpg.420d7253f755ebca308b95e457f7ac50.jpg

But this isn't even my ultimate picture. Behold! (I put it in a spoiler, because it's too awesome):

Spoiler

large.quality-raider.jpg.56c5fcb18c4db8e807bcf2445a232191.jpg
Okay, I might have exaggerated slightly XD.

My artwork can also be seen in full resolution on my DeviantArt page (originally I created my profile to upload some L.M.S. Explorer pictures and my Insane Raiders comics).

• 5 months later...
Arthuriel

I thought about posting another example of my art or rather how my art is looking, when I am still working on it.
Here is an artwork of the character Jon Talbain (apparently the name is Gallon in Japan) from the video game series Darkstalkers.
I started drawing it, because I wanted to draw a werewolf character for a change.
btw: I also made an account on ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/arthuriel

I have also an request to an admin or mod: could the thread title be changed to something like "Official RRU art thread*"? It would make it a bit clearer, what this thread is about (and wouldn't contain a spelling error).

*other title idea: "Official RRU art thread - post your art, drawings and sketches here!"

large.1717539006_JonTalbainWIP.jpg.b3725750b3072145b21feac83a955c00.jpg