Pc Vs Mac

Amauros

Rules:

- If you support PC's over Mac, post pictures that poke fun at Mac's.

- If you're a Mac lover, post pictures poking fun at PC's.

- Hard feelings are not allowed (don't take things personally).

- Vulgar captions are not allowed (and don't make things personal).

- If you support neither PC or Mac, post pictures poking fun at either.

----------

funny-fail-pics-lolcaption-epic-windows-

Minifig9292

This guy is the BIGGEST idiot ever.

He reviews a product he's never ever used before in his life.

Every issue he has is due to computer illiteracy becuase he's a mac.

I found a version someone made with funny subtitles.

@Doc, For the first pic Mac and Win should actually be swapped. Everyone know Apple charges 2x the price of what they are actually worth.

@Doc, For the first pic Mac and Win should actually be swapped. Everyone know Apple charges 2x the price of what they are actually worth.

Well yeah, but Apple doesn't really sell as much software as Microsoft.

Devestater

(PLEASETALKPROPERLY) you TheDoctor, Macs are the biggest producers of computer garbage. Apple then said " New soon you can get an I-phonie" and for it they said "Theres a CRAP for that" and " Theres a CRAP for just about everything" . Thats what an apple computer looks like:

Macintosh iCrap By otas32

3373-macintosh-icrap-by-otas32

If you want to see how an apple computer looks like go to:

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/gallery/image/3373-macintosh-icrap-by-otas32/

(PLEASETALKPROPERLY) you TheDoctor, Macs are the biggest producers of computer garbage. Apple then said " New soon you can get an I-phonie" and for it they said "Theres a CRAP for that" and " Theres a CRAP for just about everything" . Thats what an apple computer looks like:

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/gallery/image/3373-macintosh-icrap-by-otas32/

Why you mad bro? Apple isn't quite known for selling office suites.

Also, I feel the need to clarify this. PC stands for "personal computer". Any computer that's not a server or (ancient) terminal that you have at home on your desk is a PC, regardless of what opperating system you use.

Also, I feel the need to clarify this. PC stands for "personal computer". Any computer that's not a server or (ancient) terminal that you have at home on your desk is a PC, regardless of what opperating system you use.

And that's why Apple's ad campaign of PC & Mac is fail. However most people who buy Mac's wouldn't know they are the same thing.

Minifig9292

When some one says they use Windows too I say "meh."

When some one says they're a mac I don't really care.

When some one says they have linux I just [Please Talk Properly]ing laugh.

and I mean I laugh HARD.

O.T.

(PLEASETALKPROPERLY) you TheDoctor, Macs are the biggest producers of computer garbage.

If he doesn't like Macs, I'm starting to now...

6byfbom8zb-t.jpg

The 8 bit microcomputers were not PCs. The actual PC architecture was created by IBM as an open-source platform for businesses.

The 8 bit microcomputers were not PCs. The actual PC architecture was created by IBM as an open-source platform for businesses.

Yes, but unfortunately, no one uses 8bit microcomputers for anything serious these days.

Minifig9292

Stop the bickering before I spam ponies.

Do you WANT me to spam ponies?

I thought not.

Shut up and post funny pictures!

ANYWAYS:

20021126uw6.jpg

RockmoddeR

I'm honestly very fond of both Windows and Linux (I've experimented with 9 different distros, still too few) but honestly, I think I'm justified in saying that both Mac and Windows fail when it comes to true command line supremacy, even though the Mac terminal fails so VERY much harder as does it's filesystem. Windows is like a fixxer-upper house, a little work and it's good to go, Linux is like an RV, it goes wherever you want it to, and you can do almost anything with it in any style, but it can be limited in proprietary software capabilities without third party assistance, and Macs are like kiddy playsets: fun and shiny, but when it rains, it POURS, and you're left with nothing but a sandbox to help you.

CASE IN POINT: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/apple_tells_tech_support_not_help_malware_victims

The funny thing is that Apple has put a solution on how to remove that malware thingy on their site somewhere. The support line can't help you, but some page stuffed in the site can. Typical Apple.

I think I'm going to quote someone now.

All Opperating Systems suck, just differently.

The funny thing is that Apple has put a solution on how to remove that malware thingy on their site somewhere. The support line can't help you, but some page stuffed in the site can. Typical Apple.

I think the horrible tech support comes with the horrible computer TheDoctor.

That's what people get for using a Mac.

And you're talking about this page TheDoctor.

Apple needs to stick to making it's iPods and phones, because they dominate that market, and they have a high quality product.

There are situations where a Mac can top a PC, but these are rare, and it turns out it can be do-able on a PC too in the end.

Also, Microsoft's tech support isn't much better...I've been there several times, and it's quite hard to hear the people, understand what they say and deal with those stupid pre-help checklists...

Personally, I find Macs harder to use. PC's are better in my opinion because I'm more familiar with them.

'Nuff said.

One thing I've never understood is why people differentiate Apple computers from all others by not calling them PCs, when PC stands for Personal Computer. If you're buying an Apple computer for your own use, i.e. personal use... you're buying a personal computer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.