Karsie's Full Mod Package!

karsten

he means open* but with tools that other members made you can open these files and then y installer can install in these folder.

• 2 months later...

Is there a manual way of installing instead of using the installer? i'm running XP btw. Sorry for being a pest...

Is there a manual way of installing instead of using the installer? i'm running XP btw. Sorry for being a pest...

i think the installer contains a package with everything in it or if you just want all the models you can download it from his site

Yeah Tried that, replaced LegoRR0 and Data with modded files but nothing changed.. maybe its because im running XP, or because I have the 2003 version of the game.... Im confuzzled.. None of the mods ever work for me. I'm getting sick and pissed off about this.

Yeah Tried that, replaced LegoRR0 and Data with modded files but nothing changed.. maybe its because im running XP, or because I have the 2003 version of the game.... Im confuzzled.. None of the mods ever work for me. I'm getting sick and pissed off about this.

If you follow the no WAD tuturial and start using the folders instead of the WADs you can merge the LEGORR0 folder in the installation with the one from the game and then my mods should work without using the installer. :D

Hi. i have tried to install these mods and the game just crashes during loading screen, the game works perfect without the mods. im using win 7 64x. can anyone advise on this?

• 2 weeks later...
jeroentjuh99

uhm... i want to have this overhaul, but i cant play lrr with the wads extracted, is there an alternative way to install this?

when i play with extracted wads, lrr gives me random ctd :(

thnx

ah, so you dont need to dump the files into your data folder?

that makes it easier ;P

Compiling WADs is easier than data dump? :S

jeroentjuh99

ah, so you dont need to dump the files into your data folder?

that makes it easier ;P

Compiling WADs is easier than data dump? :S

nop, but it saves me headache caused by random ctd. the files inside a wad doesn't give me ctd. but i could not run it, because its not for my win version (it is an 64 bit app, i have 32 bit)

Overhaul only works with the installer and the extracted WADS it only works with the installer because it deletes some objects to make others work if you just overwrite the game will crash

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i'm new here and i have a question. Does the mod package work with the german version of the game, or is it just for the english version?

Hi, i'm new here and i have a question. Does the mod package work with the german version of the game, or is it just for the english version?

It might work, although the mod was made for English versions... Backup your Rock Raiders install folder and just give it a go.

It might work, although the mod was made for English versions... Backup your Rock Raiders install folder and just give it a go.

Doesn't work, it crashes at the first loading screen, damn.

Edit: This is weird, the english version crashes too.

• 5 weeks later...

After installing the modded files, which files or folders do I select to compile new WADS?

The ones that were created when you extracted the wads. Coincidentally, these are also named the same thing as the wads, without the file extension.

• Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.