Harder Rock Raiders Vr 1.1

fun

Well now since i must give myself credit for version 1.0 I have made Version 1.1 of my min hale it changes / fixes may things and made literately impossible level's possible now . These change's include there's a lot so bare with me.

Level Change's From 1.0

• Fixed bug in Driller night where the tool store cavern is open in a quick drill to the left so now you have to find it a little different also played and moved the crystals some
  • Crystal were way to easy in it's a hold up so i made them much more to a good stander for the min hale in other words harder to find
  • Explosive action: Crystals were to isolated so i added a few more also made it where you can get to those walls including Crystal seems on the water by a Hard Rock Block.
  • Search'n rescue: Crystals were to easy to get made them more isolated also change path to find missing raider there is a small digger to help you find the raider.
  • Frozen Frenzy way also a little screwed up so i fext the map to find the tunner trans port still have to drill through swaths of hard rock to find it
  • Water lot of fun: Added a power station and a support station on the other side to save time and air to the level.
  • Water works: was pretty much broken/Screwed up  so I made the original path blocked by Solid Rock to find them you must drill through swaths of hard rock/. Also increased air depletion to 15
  • Rock Hard Was way to hard so i added some more crystals.
  • Ice Spy : hard to hard or impossible to get done so lowered air depletion down to 12.
  • Split down the middle: Lowered Oxygen depletion to 15
  • Lake of fire : To hard to be complete so lower air depletion to 32 or 33
  • Back to basic's : Reduced Air depletion to 55
  • Hot stuff Added a Teleport pad a power station to help with the damaging 75 air depletion still must build a support station though .
  • Rockey horror : the massive Crystal cache was still possible to get to i made sure it is no longer possible to get to now

CFG Change's From v1.0

• Removed the Level 4's Rock Raiders ability to drill though hard rock but hey that's what dynamite is for and vehicles as well .
  • dynamite is much safer to use now
  • Reduced drill time for hard rock for the Digger & granite grinder only 30 for Small digger unup and 20 with up only 5 for GG unUp & 4 with UP
  • The chrome crushers,s drill and speed upgrades are far more effention
  • Monsters no longer loss health decay
  • Monster now have different speed's Ice fastest , Lava faster, Rock slower
  • Monster,s now do more damage.
  • Increased weapon rang for the 3 hand held weapons.
  • Made it where the support Station is no longer a fracking Diner, food cart Lunch wagon , cafe you know what i mean this is so your raider wont wast your,re time also this is so the support station well be more support and not food and all that other crap.
  • Increased Weapon damage to monster's slighty
  • Made it where the Power station can be constructed firs after you upgrade the tool store next this to add some realism to the game
  • Removed The south park loading screen due to numors complaints instead using a tweaked version of Baz,s Mod loading screen Credit goes to Baz For loading screen

Well that's that this is what the loading screen well look like

Loading-5.jpg

Well that's it i hope you like this version better download here post any suggestion or reply you may have.

May I make a suggestion on the loading screen? Scrap the South Park scene. It just doesn't fit.

Ok so what loading screen do you want :P also like all of the other changes i made :)

Ok so what loading screen do you want :P also like all of the other changes i made :)

Be creative. Make something that represents the challenge that your mod provides. Screenshots, edited to look like movie scenes or artistic still images, would look great.

Be creative. Make something that represents the challenge that your mod provides. Screenshots, edited to look like movie scenes or artistic still images, would look great.

Ok i will use Baz,s Mod loading screen it looks cool but i will have to scarp the wording Baz,s mod on it if not then i will go back to the game's organal :)

I could possibly whip something up for you.

Okay Do it make sure it has the 5 raiders though :) Ok i will add another wad file to thw vr to take out the Sp loading crenn how about this one Loading-3.jpg it's Baz,s mod one of course i tweaked it out so it well say harder rock raider's i also give credit to Baz for such a awesome loading screen :D

The Brigadier

Loading-3.jpg

fun, I can't read that scribbly writing stuff. Please edit it either in MS Paint (crap) or Photoshop, and instead of drawing text on, put a text box in and write. It will make it look much more tidy and professional.

fun, I can't read that scribbly writing stuff. Please edit it either in MS Paint (crap) or Photoshop, and instead of drawing text on, put a text box in and write. It will make it look much more tidy and professional.

A text box ?? mmm can i do that ?

The Brigadier

Yes, you can.

Yes, you can.

Ok is this better :)Loading-5.jpg

The Brigadier

Yes. It's a vast improvement from before, but may I advise you change the font and make the text a little bit bigger, and align the text centrally in the text box if possible. Then it will look really good. :D

Yes. It's a vast improvement from before, but may I advise you change the font and make the text a little bit bigger, and align the text centrally in the text box if possible. Then it will look really good. :D

okay but i will have to use MS word but i don't know if it well open BMP files any way's like all of the other change's i made :) want to try this sucker out

Word won't open BMP files. The Text box feature in Paint can center-align, however.

oh okay well i guess i will do it in ver 1.2 when ever that will be :P

Alright. Actually, I may have something ready by then.

:P well what what you like the new vr to have when it comes out :)(in like a month when i begin building it)

I haven't actually played the mod itself, but looking through the changelog I'd say try adding a building that takes the place of the support station's Snax-u-Like feature.

I haven't actually played the mod itself, but looking through the changelog I'd say try adding a building that takes the place of the support station's Snax-u-Like feature.

??? way to hard for me I just can't do it :( unless i could put be the official unused cafe i just don't think it's possible :( > also i think it would be pointless considering you can Manley feed your raiders :lol:Oh also ever tried Manley feeding your raiders :| also if a monster damage or rip apart base they well still eat even when they have the ! over there head's

The Brigadier

Baz didn't make that picture. The development team did. Honestly fun.

LOL, It was even available as a wallpaper download from the Lego Rock Raiders Official Site. I currently have that as my desktop wallpaper. (Cheers Cyrem! :P )

• 4 months later...

Yes, you can.

Ok is this better :)Loading-5.jpg

i am useing the first photo on the page http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Portal:Rock_Raiders but i used photoshop and removed the small pic and smoothed the hole thing out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.