Lego City: Undercover

Fluffy Cupcake

8 minutes ago, Ostoya said:

I bet people here will suddenyly stop hating this game now.

i've never seen anyone here hate this game, just the poor choices by TT making one of their only original games exclusive to one of the worst-selling consoles of this gen

2 hours ago, Ringtail said:

i've never seen anyone here hate this game, just the poor choices by TT making one of their only original games exclusive to one of the worst-selling consoles of this gen

I can't speak for anyone here, but I know there are a LOT of complaints around the wider internet about the loading times. It truly was a spiritual LI2 successor, huh? :)

aVOSkIC.gif

Yes please. Yes. Please.

15 hours ago, WillKirkby said:

I can't speak for anyone here, but I know that there are a LOT of complaints around the wider internet about the loading times. It truly was a spiritual LI2 successor, huh?

Well, hopefully it won't be a problem on a PC. I can always put it on the SSD.

And if it is truly TRULY a LI2 successor then we'll be able to completely negate the loading times by changing a value in the .exe so we should all be good, right? :af: 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Check out that LEGO Games logo at the end. Is this the first time since LEGO Software that they've decided to give a distinctive branding to their videogames division?

They've had the LEGO Video Games branding for a while but that seems to have only been for the website, the actual games all still just had "Lego."

Curious how this trailer's made entirely out of clips that were pre-rendered/recorded cutscenes, at least on the Wii U version. There's a ton of reasons that could be and I'm not insinuating anything, just noting it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

I have seen a trailer for Lego City Undercover... a new one... but why? Its already a long time out?

But moment...

Its for XBOX, Playstation, Switch AND PC!

I want to know, did you played Lego CU or want to play it but dont have the Wii U?

I really wanted to play it, but a Wii U only for that? Nah, not really.

But now I dont need it more :)

Here some interessting links:

http://lcu.wbgames.com/lcu/de-de/

http://lcu.wbgames.com/lcu/us-US/

• 4 weeks later...
lol username

Hm, might as well post here as well - Chase McCain is in these LEGO City animations, and he's got voice acting too (not the same actor as the game but close enough IMO):

Oh, and the latest trailer, if you haven't seen it:

IClddD2.png

I ship it

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

So, anyone played it much yet? I know the PC port has optimization issues so I'm not playing that one yet.

I'm curious about the vehicles used in this game, how many have been changed from the Wii U version. I haven't looked at too much footage of this game outside of the vehicles trailer  but I've already noticed some current-year sets and notably the brick-built Hairdryer moped being replaced with the newer single moped piece. The original vehicles made for the game stay, however.

Does anyone know if this game will be dubbed into other languages, like how the classic video games were dubbed? Is there a specific reason as to why TT Game´s games are not dubbed? 

10 hours ago, tomfyhr said:

Does anyone know if this game will be dubbed into other languages, like how the classic video games were dubbed? Is there a specific reason as to why TT Game´s games are not dubbed? 

Hmm? They've been getting dubbed lately. It's released here in Poland with a dub, so I presume it's getting one in other places too.

31 minutes ago, Ostoya said:

Hmm? They've been getting dubbed lately. It's released here in Poland with a dub, so I presume it's getting one in other places too.

That I didn´t know. So the some games has been dubbed in polish? Interest. Do you know whether any games has been dubbed in any Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norweigian, Finish, Danish, Icelandic)? 

DorneyLeechekes
51 minutes ago, tomfyhr said:

That I didn´t know. So the some games has been dubbed in polish? Interest. Do you know whether any games has been dubbed in any Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Norweigian, Finish, Danish, Icelandic)? 

It's also dubbed in German

1 hour ago, tomfyhr said:

I didn't know where you're from so now I can make a guess.

Lego games have always been translated to those languages but I doubt the TT ones have dubs because of the relatively small user base there. Scandinavian countries are good at speaking English too.

• 4 years later...

Chase is one of my many best friends. He is the cop of shivers. He is the second gen form of Tundra from Mega Man 11, and his theme song is the stage for that Cyborg of ice skating, called Winter Storm warning, as it is written by the Japanese queen of techno., Marika Suzuki. You want to dance? Feel freeze to feel the elegance of his theme song for a half an hour here: Tundra Man Stage | Mega Man 11 Extended OST - YouTube

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.