Rock Raiders United Incorporated Research - Help Wanted!

McJobless

Since the penthouse is now CIrevam's, i'm installing a new level below addict's secret test lab. I think thats the lowest floor? yeah, i'll be there.

• 1 month later...

Could I move into my own floor now please? I don't need all the description I gave before if I'm eligible, simply the name 'JimbobJeffers' Floor'. Floor 1996 would be nice, seeing as it's right next to the insanity of LEGO Island's Infomaniac.

Also, perhaps we should install a meme floor, or an asylum or something. Somewhere to store all the crazies of RRU like the Running Man (he'd need a special cage to prevent his escaping).

Oh yeah, about room 7,289, the one I previously reserved... I accidentally let in a Chaos Spawn and the entire floor is infested. Don't worry, I've deployed my own JimBot 3000s in an attempt to contain the situation.

• Like 2

If Floor 117 isn't taken, I'll need it for my drill factory. The walls will need to be soundproof 6 inch thick titanium (as I will also be testing various explosives). I will also need a quarantine area to hold my Radioactive Meta Drill Prototype, as at times it can be a bit unstable. If the Meta Drill were to go into Full Meltdown, I require that my level be jettisoned away from the main building immediately to prevent catostrophic damage, even if I'm still inside.

Oh and I'll need a little room to compose my music in. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.