ALIEN Character :/

MrElephant

(phew) I was hoping that it would work. Anyways hope you like it. Maybe next time I will upload a better looking car. :)

Stay tuned

• 5 months later...
dfranks24fan

Can anyone put the superheroes character up for download? I have trouble trying to put them on my game and this would help a lot. Thanks

Car CrazeXVI

O.T.

Can anyone put the superheroes character up for download? I have trouble trying to put them on my game and this would help a lot. Thanks

Um, why did you put that here? It's very Off Topic

On.T Hey, cool car. It looks really... cool.

Sorry i wasn't sure where to post it i just would like to download them somewhere

Hi dfranks24fan, if you're referring to my DC Superheroes mod, firstly thank you for showing interest in it :) However as Car Craze said it would probably have been better to post it in the mod topic itself.

Simply download the mod using the link in the topic post, then follow the Setting Up/Installing a LEGO Racers Mod tutorial to install the mod. I haven't actually released a mod containing the characters pre-built, so you will have to do that yourself, bearing in mind that many parts won't be available until the game is completed.

• 3 years later...

jeez was it really only three years ago that simply building an unusual car was seen as something special in this game? guess it took longer than i thought to be cracked.

Fluffy Cupcake

No matter what time or dimension you're in, even if the game gets cracked to the core or not, unusual cars will always have a special place here on RRU. :3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.