New Dark Forest Dash & Desert Adventure Dragway PWBs

Creator

Well, since Alcom1 shared his version of Rocket Racer Run with us, I thought no one would mind if I postet my PWB files for the second and fourth track of the first circuit. Instead of just changing the bricks colours, I decided tocreate a new PWB from scratch in order to create a new experience for veteran players like myself. I made sure to place all power-ups in places where your opponents have a chance to collect them. I'm not quite satisified yet, DFD now has a little too many red bricks for my tastes, and DAD could have done better with a little less yellow.

Anyway, I'd be happy if someone felt like trying those out and told me what they thought was good/bad.

Dark Forest Dash: http://www.filedropper.com/powerupdarkforestdash

Desert Adventure Dragway: http://www.filedropper.com/powerupdesertadventuredragway

As Alcom1 said, just change the name of the files to POWERUP.PWB and place them in GAMEDATA\RACEC1R0 for Dark Forest Dash and GAMEDATE\RACEC0R2 for Desert Adventure Dragway. Just make sure to create back up files of the original .PWBs.

I like it, but I think there should be more powerups in the Desert Adventure Dragway shortcut.

btw there should be a thread for custom PWBs.

I like it, but I think there should be more powerups in the Desert Adventure Dragway shortcut.

Actually, that's because we can't add additional power-ups to a PWB yet, so I had to work with how many bricks there originally were in the track. I kind of forgot about the short-cuts, though, since I don't use them anyway.

• 3 months later...

@Creator, please reupload all your mods to RRU Bucket. Almost (if not) all your mods that were hosted on Filedropper has been... well, dropped. None of use want to see Racers mods lost so close to the start.

RobExplorien

@Creator, please reupload all your mods to RRU Bucket. Almost (if not) all your mods that were hosted on Filedropper has been... well, dropped. None of use want to see Racers mods lost so close to the start.

He has included most (if not all) of his custom made PWB's in this topic, and it was uploaded via the RRU uploader. So the new PWB layouts in this topic and the other you commented on are safe.

He has included most (if not all) of his custom made PWB's in this topic, and it was uploaded via the RRU uploader. So the new PWB layouts in this topic and the other you commented on are safe.

That, and I don't think Creator visits the forums daily so he may not see this for a little bit anyway :/

RobExplorien

we can't add additional power-ups to a PWB yet

Actually, we can.

Yes, but Creator said this quite a while ago, probably at a time when it wasn't possible (in an easy way).

He has included most (if not all) of his custom made PWB's in this topic, and it was uploaded via the RRU uploader. So the new PWB layouts in this topic and the other you commented on are safe.

Yes, but Creator said this quite a while ago, probably at a time when it wasn't possible (in an easy way).

RobExplorien is correct with both. I'm sorry for my absence, but I just recently got back into Jedi Knight III mapping, my apologies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.