Forum Layout/Theme

Pranav

Is it possible to use the previously applied theme on the board index? I liked the previous colours and font but now I can barely read anything with everything blue in colour and letters smaller in size.

Thanks.

There is a paintbrush icon in the top right of the forum, under the search bar. You can use that to change the text colours. And you can change the font size depending on what browser you have. Usually you press Ctrl and the + key and that will make everything bigger, including images.

I don't think we can revert to older themes without reverting the forum software since the theme usually gets changed whenever the software changes. Cyrem could give you a better answer.

Like Cirevam said, the paint brush can be used to change the blue text to any other colour. Your browser can increase the font size, most can. The previous version of the RRU theme was built to support the previous version of the software installed, using the old theme on versions it wasn't meant for causes various problems and hides newer features. This is why it was re-built.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.