LEGO Jewel Case Games Collection

Jimbob

I've been hunting down all the jewel case games released by LEGO, and have so far collected nine of them. As far as I know, I just have LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator: Harry Potter to get (if I've missed any please do tell me!). I was quite excited about the arrival of several today, and thought I'd share pictures of them:

gallery_5738_293_1224233.jpg

gallery_5738_293_184932.jpg

Now... How do I store them all?

RobExplorien

Wonderful collection you got there. Are those actual studs on the jewel cases? That could explain why they are so perfectly stacked. :P

Wonderful collection you got there. Are those actual studs on the jewel cases? That could explain why they are so perfectly stacked. :P

Yep, they clip together, and I'd assume to actual LEGO parts too. If so I might take a 50x50 plate and stick them all on it - although I'd need to make an additional layer with flat parts so that the cases fit on.

Awesomium.

Are they all original releases?

I like how you put LOCO at the top. That game is so... loco. :P

How long did it take to track these down, and did they all come from the same website/seller?

P.S. Creator KK is a piece of junk. Fail warning. Just wait until Lair LP's it, you'll see. ;P

With the exception of Stunt Rally, which has one hinge snapped off and missing, all the games are in excellent condition (although untested as of yet).

And I get them all for 99p :D Stunt Rally was from a charity shop, which explains its condition, but the rest were on eBay and never bidded on. I was quite surprised I snapped them all up!

As for them being original or not, I wouldn't know how to tell... I assumed that all jewel case editions were the original ones?

Jewel Case with the studs came from the big box original releases. Too bad you don't have the original boxes, thats where the real value is.

Nice collection.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Just wait until Lair LP's it

You have suddenly filled me with fear. 

Don't worry Lair, that reaction is usual for anyone who has to play it.

Jewel Case with the studs came from the big box original releases. Too bad you don't have the original boxes, thats where the real value is.

Nice collection.

I did originally look on Bricklink and find several original boxes, but they were obviously quite a bit more expensive, and I decided I'd rather have just the games than all the boxes and such too. Particularly as they'd just go into storage.

Seeing as no one has said otherwise, I take it that LEGO Creator and LEGO Creator: Harry Potter are the only other Jewel Case releases?

EDIT: Oh, and LEGO Chess too. 

The Ace Railgun

You have suddenly filled me with fear.

I feel that fear just by staring at it's cover...truly a horrible game...maybe it was made by the infomaniac's evil twin brother the Idiomaniac.

Okay I'm going to have to play it now, and find out what you're all on about.

Enjoy the... game. :P

Aw, nuts. I have a big-box release of LR (and the box was sealed), but my jewel case doesn't have those studs. :(

• 9 years later...

I found one of these today, and have ended up here! Lego Friends...  (join a girls band, create music and dances to become pop stars)   Studded tan spine block with blue rear case.  👍

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.