Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

Drill Master

Nay! I am not the Mafia. I mearly used my surroundings to my advantage. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. And since I have nothing to do, I figured I'd play, and be serious about it. Go Pro, if you will.

But if you kill off me, you won't be any further to solving the mystery of who the Mafia really is.

Nay! I am not the Mafia. I mearly used my surroundings to my advantage. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. And since I have nothing to do, I figured I'd play, and be serious about it. Go Pro, if you will.

But if you kill off me, you won't be any further to solving the mystery of who the Mafia really is.

Oooh, this guy can talk :P You have dissuaded me from voting you though.

My position has not changed, but I must ask, Jimbob, who you will vote for now.

And then we have to hear from Ben still.

It's a shame the doctor got killed off so soon, that's a fun little facet to the game that makes it more interesting.

It's a shame the doctor got killed off so soon, that's a fun little facet to the game that makes it more interesting.

Who said the Doctor died? He's undergone 12 incarnations already. Who knows, the Mafia could be the presumed-dead doctor.

O.T.
Sorry, couldn't resist. :P Now back to The Game. :P
  • Like 4

Hmmm... I vote Ben. His quietness is disturbing. Unless circumstances simply prevent him from being able to post right now, which would be a shame :/

Plus...

Well, then aidenpons, feel free to take my place in the game. I do admit that I do really want to exit the game, the reason why is that I cannot think of any good objections and suspicions.

It would be a relief for him I guess.

Fluffy Cupcake

(Wait another day, he was last on 8 hrs ago...
Really sorry, the narrator is not suppose to be leaving side comments like this, as it takes away from the game. I'm just doing it the first time around because afaik most (if not all) of you are all newbies at this.)

Fluffy Cupcake

During todays events, Ben died by electrocution while trying to get his house key out of the toaster. (drop out)

Only the three voters remain. Since everyone has a different vote, is anyone willing to change, or should I go with random? Please confim or change your vote.

I'd like to vote Fushigisaur. You haven't said too much, and DM sounds like he's been doing a fair bit of detective work.

If no-one changes their minds then I guess you'll have to pick randomly. After this game is complete, I'd very much like a second round, and I will force people in at gunpoint (hey, le, you posted earlier - you have no choice, you're in!)

Fluffy Cupcake

Alright, I have an idea. Adienpons, you wanted to be a part of this right? Well pick someone to help decide!

I give you 24 hours.

After this game is complete, I'd very much like a second round, and I will force people in at gunpoint (hey, le, you posted earlier - you have no choice, you're in!)

Horray, someone wants to do another round!

Well pick someone to help decide!

Umm... you mean I vote who to kill or I go ask a second person if I should join the game?

If it's the first, I also vote Fushigisaur. He's been maintaining quite a low profile, and when he does post, it doesn't contain much information.

Fluffy Cupcake

With the votes being cast, the citizens hung Fushigisaur. They wait another night to see if any more murders happen.

Fluffy Cupcake

The night has passed, and no murders occurred.

The town is saved, and the murderer has been found!

La fin.

(Yeah, lame ending...)

GAME END

Registration for round 2 is now open.

And I thought I was doing a good job of keeping my cover...

In the end I only got to exhume one participant. Sorry Yajmo.

Well, I'm up for round two.

Drill Master

Drill Master is in.

Even though I got the killer wrong, (sorry Jimbob) you have to admit that I had a good plan, though.

Fluffy Cupcake

I already have the round 2 list up. I'm Just waiting a bit to see if any more participants join.

I guess you guys want me to be the narrator again? Unless someone else wants to this round.

I might be interested in taking up the mantle of narrator, but not yet. Maybe if there's a round three. I want to witness a proper game first, since this one didn't last very long at all.

Fluffy Cupcake

Heheh, I've only played (or maybe witnessed, idk anymore) one game of mafia before on a forum, and there were a lot of people playing from what I recall (yes it was that long ago that I have to use the word "recall").

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.