Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

*Fushigisaur notices JimbobJeffers lying in an alleyway as he walks down the street*

*last dying breaths:* "Fushi! I... I'm sorry I voted you... I forgot you were the Mafia last time... I... I have bad m-memory *COUGHS BLOOD*. AVENGE ME!!!"

:E

*Fushigisaur notices JimbobJeffers lying in an alleyway as he walks down the street*

*last dying breaths:* "Fushi! I... I'm sorry I voted you... I forgot you were the Mafia last time... I... I have bad m-memory *COUGHS BLOOD*. AVENGE ME!!!"

:E

What have I done?

what-am-i-fighting-fooorrrrrrr-o.gif

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Fushigisaur has died. The cause of his death was by drowning in a large pool of chocolate pudding. Inside his pocket was found his Doctor license.

A new day has begun.
  • Like 1

The Ace Railgun

Alright so the Doctor is dead? No reincarnation, also were there fish sticks nearby? Well then since murders are still going on I say that the mafia is...Yajmo! He kept staing at that pudding Fushigi was eating...suspicious...also he hasn't said anything since JJ died...

• Like 1

My vote stands on Ace. I was walking to my house when a jacket fell out of a nearby dumpster. I went to pick it up and put it back in, when I saw the tag. The initials "T.A.R." were written on it. "The Ace Railgun" I thought. Then I saw something in the front pocket. It was a folded up lid from a pudding cup. The lid read "Chocolate Supreme" on it. I think that Ace is the Mafia!

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Just added a rule I forgot about. Citizens can choose to not vote if they so desire.

And another thing, I think I'm going to officially add a 24 hour timer for day actions and another for night actions. If you don't do anything within that time, the game moves on with no moves on your part.

Also, question for ya'll. If say there is only 2 people remaining, should the mafia win or go by random kill, since both remaining people want each other dead?

The Ace Railgun

should the mafia win or go by random kill,

Nah let's just do the russian roulette! Or in all seriousness,  if there is just the Mafia and another person left then I guess we could stop there, since there wold be a draw for forever if we continued...

The lid read "Chocolate Supreme" on it. I think that Ace is the Mafia

It was a ChocoTaco Supreme with extra fudge  :3 and it was very tasty...check the other side of the wrapper... 

Fluffy Cupcake

should the mafia win or go by random kill,

since there wold be a draw for forever if we continued...

That's what I was saying since it would be forever draw; mafia win, or random kill.

That's awfully suspicious of you to say. Why would you want the mafia to win in such situation?

If we don't make a move now, the mafia will kill us all, so I'm going to chance it and vote Ace

The Ace Railgun

Well if there are two people left in the game and there is a random kill the mafia would win anyway since he's the one killing, and it's just a quicker end to the game, so we can start a new round and not have to wait an extra day....I'm on to you Yajmo... I see that chocolate stain on your shirt there...

Fluffy Cupcake

By highest demand of the town, The Ace Railgun was executed.
Ace the detective.

As there is only two players left at this point, it is evident the mafia is going to win before the next day (yes, you are going to be dead DM). The mafia was Yajmo.

GAME END

Round 3 Registration is now open.

Fluffy Cupcake

That would be great, still can wait to see if anyone else wants to, I think Fush said he might last round. I already have template first messages in the first post for whoever is narrating to send to players. ;)

Btw, there is still other ways we can play, like with two mafia (who may or may not know each other) for example, I think this is usually for more players though.

So what did you guys think of having a detective in this round?

The Ace Railgun

That was fun, well dying wasn't but I liked having a detective, although I kind of think at least 1 citizen should know who he is. Because if he isn't known by at least 1 person then his position isn't really that useful. Or maybe he can choose one person to tell, and if he tells the mafia by accident, then it kind of makes it more interesting.

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, yes. While a detetive isn't super effective because it can take quite some convincing, it at least gives someone who could of been normal something semi-useful to do in the night.

I'm up for round three, and I think I could be narrator this time.

Muahahahah. Sorry Fushigisaur, but that wasn't chocolate...

WHAT

It was nutella

Oh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.