Mafia: The Game

Fluffy Cupcake

My vote stands!

You shouldn't be so clueless as to forget one of the rules here:

All equipment MUST remain locked in their appropriate containers when not in use. Each crew member is entrusted with their own Pass Code to their own storage containers. Crew are NOT authorized to share Pass Codes with other members AT ANY TIME.

So YOU are the only one with access to your storage container. How could anyone else get in?

Your attempts at avoiding attention are failing, Jimbob!

As I do every round, time to break this down...

• le717 - 1) You flew here, perhaps by private jet? Money has to come from somewhere. 2) You said "I'm going to be stuck down here with you". Stuck? Sounds like you have a motive, buddy. The new guy, too  :smug:
So, I don't know much this early on, but it's a choice between Drill Master and le717.

The evidence is more conclusive with one member, however, and so I hereby cast my vote on le717!

Le717: Flying to the site... not very common, but not unusual. I see the occasional plane landing and taking off from Site B across the ice plains from our Site A.

OK guys, I'm not playing the game in this post. I typed that at 7:20 this morning, I was up at 6:30, it was cold for real here, and I had not been able to completely read all the RP. I thought the RP started with us coming down here in an airplane (not a bus), so I went with me sleeping in the back to explain my late first post. In addition, I did not get home from school until an hour ago and I have to eat dinner. So, if you want to kill me off already because of my lack of properly reading the RP, go right ahead. :(

My arrival post said I came by snowmobile. I made myself a Glaciologist as to say I was already down there and got shipped to the base we're at now. I didn't know there was a plane.

Sorry I've been away so much. 

Hmm i'm not so sure but I'm leaning towards Jimbob. His posts have seemed differently lately... somewhat paranoid (like if he would get caught)

vote=Jimbobjeffers[FINAL]

My arrival post said I came by snowmobile. I made myself a Glaciologist as to say I was already down there and got shipped to the base we're at now. I didn't know there was a plane.

See, and I somehow misread the RP and though we came to Antarctica on a plane, rather than a bus.

Next you'll be telling me I'm at the wrong pole!

I slept in and missed the bus and no one even noticed I wasn't there  D:|

All these reports of me in my lab are false, i was trying to catch up to the bus the entire time. The Berg sent me the wrong direction and then I ran into a bonus game vortex on accident and doc wouldn't let me leave until I picked up all his stupid weather balloons.  :rf:

I finally managed to take the helicopter to our base leading up to right now. So if u excuse me I'm going to go take a nap. :zzz:  :3

O.T.
Real reason i was gone=school
  • Like 4

The Ace Railgun

Don't tempt me Le... *says the voice in his head*

Also... 

Fushi - Votes DM

JJ - Votes Le

DM - Votes JJ

Xiron - DEAD

Yajmo - Votes JJ

Ace - The Voice in Your Head can't vote, veto or touch his wee toes :P

Aidenpons - Still back in that quicksand pit in Africa aka moderator's queue (can't vote)

By majority vote the remaining scientists chose to execute JimbobJeffers, JJ was..................The Mafia! 

The mafia has been found and remaining players have won, except Xiron...RIP buddy...RIP

Don't tempt me Le... *says the voice in his head*

Also... 

Fushi - Votes DM

JJ - Votes Le

DM - Votes JJ

Xiron - DEAD

Yajmo - Votes JJ

Ace - The Voice in Your Head can't vote, veto or touch his wee toes :P

Aidenpons - Still back in that quicksand pit in Africa aka moderator's queue (can't vote)

By majority vote the remaining scientists chose to execute JimbobJeffers, JJ was..................The Mafia! 

The mafia has been found and remaining players have won, except Xiron...RIP buddy...RIP

"Somebody must have snatched some of my tools :( "...

Stole your tools MY LEFT SNOWMOBILE SLED!

You were the Mafia, JJ, but you couldn't hide it from me!

Tell me, why did you sabotage my snowmobile and kill Xiron?!

O.T.

I'm auto in every round as well

Fluffy Cupcake

Same here, for every round Mwahahahaha! :P Add me to the Auto Reg Xiron.

O.T.

I'm auto in every round as well

Done!

Count me in!

You interested in being put on the auto-register list? You've been in every round so far.

BTW Ace, you didn't let le717 vote. :|

At the first night I did consider protecting myself, because I was like "I wonder if the mafia would be interested in killing me off because I haven't yet died." But I was like, eeeeh lets not, so I protected DM instead.

The Ace Railgun

BTW Ace, you didn't let le717 vote.

Le voted...didn't you see the vote coun...Wait...dam it...well he was so quite I didn't even notice him :P oh well that's what I get for posting late at night without coffee... :P:P Also Le got Killed by JJ the Mafia anyway...so double dam...I forgot to post that as well...I guess thats what you get for having a narrator with short term memory loss...Oh and Xiron, Fushi was the detective not an innocent...

• Like 1

he was so quite I didn't even notice him

Quite so. I'd say he was quite unnoticeable. It was quite an easy mistake to make.

Quite.

Fushi was the detective not an innocent...

Say what. I was a citizen this round, not a detective. I wasn't detective any previous rounds either.

The Ace Railgun

he was so quite I didn't even notice him

Quite so. I'd say he was quite unnoticeable. It was quite an easy mistake to make. Quite.

>Fushi was the detective not an innocent...

Say what. I was a citizen this round, not a detective. I wasn't detective any previous rounds either.

Oh that's right again was posting at 1:00 in the morning...

Right right, it was Yajmo, my bad, my bad....did you read the warning in my sig Fushi? It explains everything....

Warning: Tendencies of short term Memory loss, approach only if you understand

that what you said just now will be forgotten in the next minute by said person...

Ah, dang, you got me! Well done DM, you really pushed me so I was bound to slip up somewhere...

Apologies le, I didn't mean to provoke you in any way, I just needed to get the blame on someone else and chose you :/

I'm on the auto-register, so I'm in.

Oh, also...

"Somebody must have snatched some of my tools  :( "...

Stole your tools MY LEFT SNOWMOBILE SLED!

You were the Mafia, JJ, but you couldn't hide it from me!

Tell me, why did you sabotage my snowmobile and kill Xiron?!

Haha, yes I didn't know where to go from there.

I sabotaged your snowmobile in the hope it would be blamed as a suicide, but alas you caught wind of it before I could kill you...

As for Xiron, I simply went through the list and picked the guy that hadn't been killed yet :P

I'm wondering if we shouldn't allow players to make stories about other people? E.g. the part where DM's sled broke, and that led his theory to me... It was great and entertaining of course, but was obviously biased towards me. I think maybe we should stick to narrating our own parts, or even letting the narrator do all the narrating (as is his role) and giving us all an entrance only.

Apologies le, I didn't mean to provoke you in any way, I just needed to get the blame on someone else and chose you :/

Provoke me, nah! More like thoroughly confuse me. Besides, that almost looks like I was playing the game. ;P 

Haha, yes I didn't know where to go from there.

I'm wondering if we shouldn't allow players to make stories about other people? E.g. the part where DM's sled broke, and that led his theory to me... It was great and entertaining of course, but was obviously biased towards me. I think maybe we should stick to narrating our own parts, or even letting the narrator do all the narrating (as is his role) and giving us all an entrance only.

(And I'm not saying this because it is my turn), I think JJ is right. Let the narrator do their job and each player narrate their entrance and own part, like in round 3.

So, quick recap of who is playing this round:

• JimbobJeffers
  • Xiron
  • The Ace Railgun
  • Yajmo
  • Drill Master
  • Fushisaur
  • le717
Is that correct, everyone?

I do not have the roles yet, so I will set up the scene and give more details once I am fully prepared. ;)

---------------------------------------------- ROLE PLAY SETTING ----------------------------------------------

We are taking around trip in the T.A.R.D.I.S going back to the old American West! A time when there were outlaws and bandits in every town, where cattle drives from the Dakotas to Texas was normal, before barbwire fences were being put up left and right, when being alone on the prairie meant you were really alone,  when many of the the natives lived in their own land, when the fastest form was transportation was the locomotive, a time when Davy Crockett and Paul Bunyan where creating the old folk tales, when all the men wore cowboy hats and boots with spurs, and horse-back was how you got from ranch to ranch.

You are all cowboys, ranchers, and you all own a large amount of land and cattle, and have the finest homestead you could build. You all live in the same (large) area, and could be considered neighbors. You also have a family (if you so desire to RP that small fact).

Go ahead and start as if this is the start (so, 3 4 AM, AKA The Crack of Dawn) of any normal day out in the west.

• Like 1

Sorry, JJ. I just got too exited with this that I over did stuff. I shall keep to myself this round.

No no, I wasn't having a go. I very much loved the story you came up with, it was great, I just feel it may have tipped the scales against me. I did the same too to le, so I'm included in my own comment.

Looking forward to the next round, le!

Sorry, JJ. I just got too exited with this that I over did stuff. I shall keep to myself this round.

No no, I wasn't having a go. I very much loved the story you came up with, it was great, I just feel it may have tipped the scales against me. I did the same too to le, so I'm included in my own comment.

Looking forward to the next round, le!

But it worked!  :smug:

Go ahead and start as if this is the start (so, 3AM) of any normal day out in the west.

zzzz.....zzzzzzz

...zzzzzzzzz

....zzzzz

z....zz.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

...z..zzzz......

z...zz..

........*snore*

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

"It's hot...why did It have to be the desert..." I said as I slowly approached the small western stye town (does it have a name?) My horse was beside me, its lead in my hand. It whinnied loudly in complaint at my inability to take any kind of heat. As I looked up I took note of the sign hanging loosely on it's poles, the name was scratched out, and the chains were slowly rusting to the earth. I could only make out Welcome to...town...

*Gets up and stretches* AAAH, what a fine mornin' it be today. I'd better head on down to the cattle and see if lil' Barnaby has made his way up to manhood.

*Walks outside* "Dear Lord, BARNABY! Ye got no legs! HONEY, DID YOU CHOP OFF BARNABY'S LEGS AGAIN? I ONLY JUST STITCHED THEM BACK ON YESTERDAY!"

*A young, beautiful woman runs out to the porch, eyes only half open from tiredness* "Don't ye give me none of that bull, Jimbo, his legs are folded underneath his body! Now get ye ass back in here, it's way too early in the mornin'!"

*Jimbob turns to view his fine lass* "I told ye already, we ain't feasting on the bull 'til the winter! The donkey don't belong inside our shack, and you know I hate bein' called Jimbo! It's JIM-BOB!"

*Jimbob runs back into the house and shuts the door*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.