My Lego Racers Car Collection

UTF

EDIT FROM NOWHERE:  You know how you might get reminded of things from years ago when you're trying to sleep? I suddenly thought about this thread that I posted years ago. Unfortunately, doing little stories and pictures for the remaining cars would take a long time, and I'm lazy! Instead, you can download my save folder below and check out the cars for yourself. Make sure to backup your own save folder first.

100% Save Game

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

A couple of years ago, I filled an entire Lego Racers garage (100 cars!). I haven't seen anyone else post their Lego Racers car collection before, so I'm going to do just that! All cars were made with an unmodded Lego Racers, and were created somewhere between 2008-09 to 2011. I haven't seen some of these cars in a long time, so I'm not so sure what to expect! 8S

I'll post my thoughts on the car, and a short, improvised bio of the driver and vehicle. They're posted in no particular order, because I'm not sure what the first car in my collection is.

~~~F1~~~

Spoiler

ZrCyQQw.png

First up is F1. It's pretty short and fat for a Formula 1 racecar, but I still think it kinda looks like what it's supposed to be. Don't you think?

The F1 racecar driver is everything you'd want your child to be. He's nice, smart, talented at what he does, and he's married with two kids. All in all, He's a good guy.

"Stay in school, kids!" -F1 Driver

~~~YAY SHAPES~~~

Spoiler

jqrMPmy.png

Next up is YAY SHAPES. I guess I was just playing around with the inverted slopes, and I ended up with "shapes". He seems like a car just to fill up the garage. Sorry Yay Shapes, but you're just filler :(

Meet Shape Boy. He loves shapes! His favorite shapes are the diamond and hexagon. He's competed in the last couple of Lego Racers Grand Prix, but his track record isn't the greatest because he's too busy staring at all the shapes around the track... And... Uh... I don't know. It's hard to come up with his bio.

"YAY SHAPES!" -Shape Boy

~~~Pirate Percy~~~

Spoiler

Vje7JsH.png

Say hi to Pirate Percy. I'm pretty sure I shamelessly stole the name from Candle Cove. The skull and crossbones flag is typically on the back of a vehicle, but I put it on the front this time. It makes this car look good. A personal favorite in my collection :)

Always ready to regale you with the latest tall tale from the high seas (or from land!), Pirate Percy always finds time for both the Lego Racers Grand Prix and his pirate adventures. He's very good at scheduling, and always shows up on time, especially at the finish line! Hey, that rhymed!

"Ar." -Pirate Percy

~~~Oblong John~~~

Spoiler

mfApScK.png

(The blue color in this picture is inexplicably more purple than the source image. Does imgur recolor images?)

Oblong John... Why did I name him that? I guess it's supposed to be a pun on "Long John" or something, and his car is also some weird oblong shape. Looking at it now, the blue parts of the car form a werid, shark-like shape. Is it just me?

Oblong John is a weird guy. He's nice, but weird. He walks strangely, he talks about weird things, he drives weirdly, he's very accident-prone, He laughs at his own jokes, and when he laughs, it sounds like a cat gargling with mouthwash. His "Oblong Machine" isn't very fast either, so his track record's not too good. I feel sorry for him.

"Nobody knows how I feel." -Oblong John

~~~Goddess~~~

Spoiler

CRI2LsG.png

Here's Goddess, another one of my favorites. I guess I made this character while trying to figure out what kind of character would wear a white ponytail. I think the fins on the back were supposed to be like, angel wings, but now it just reminds me of those big car fins from the 50's.

OMG! The Goddess and her car "Angel Wings" have descended onto Legoland to give us a divine racing performance we won't soon forget. She drives gracefully, and practically glides around the track, making her quite the force to be reckoned with in the race. She's very competitive, you see, and tends to say things she regrets in the heat of the race, so try not to take her words too seriously.

"Let me win! Or you won't make it to heaven!" -Goddess

~~~Kahuka Thunder~~~

Spoiler

zVvwzzD.png

I made a lot of "Kahuka" themed cars, and this is just the first of many. I guess I just liked the guy. I think this car turned out okay, but it's not so easy to build on the Johnny Thunder chassis, so it won't appear much in my car collection.

One day, King Kahuka tried to copy Johnny Thunder's style. Tch, what a copycat. At least he got a cool car to go with it. Where did King Kahuka get all that stuff, anyway? And where did Johnny Thunder go?

"OOGA BOOGA!" -Kahuka Thunder

~~~Space Age~~~

Spoiler

vqK8wI5.png

What's really interesting about the Space chassis is that it allows you to build a roof over the head of the driver. It's the only chassis that allows you to do that. Unfortunately, I've always found the extremely chunky wheels from the Space chassis to look a bit ugly. Nothing I can do about that. I still dig this car, though. :nubby:

The future is NOW with the new Space Age All-Terrain Travellerâ„¢! This spiffy piece of HOT, NEW technology will get you from planet to planet with ease! It's tough enough to take the hard knocks of interplanetary travel, yet quick enough to run from even the most disastrous meteor showers!

"I endorse this car. Mm hm, yeah." -Space Age Spokesperson

~~~Huey~~~

Spoiler

WaAHygK.png

Get it? He's named Huey because his car has like, a lot of hues and stuff! Ahahahahaha...Ha...Ha... Eh, I think this car looks better in-game. I also think I put too many blue bricks.

Meet King Huey, the artistic king of "Creative Island"! Yes, it's actually called that. Creative Island is home to many colorful plants, birds, and somehow, Lego bricks. Yes, Lego bricks grow on trees there. It's great fun on Creative Island. Its ruler, Huey, loves to draw, paint, and as you could guess, race! Huey's car is adorned with many bricks from Creative Island. Parts from Creative Island are highly sought-after, making his car one of the more expensive vehicles in the race. Some of the greedier racers try to attack Huey for his car parts, making him a pretty big target in the Lego Racers Grand Prix. Poor guy.

"Life better with color. Yes." -King Huey

~~~Royal Pain~~~

Spoiler

zta7FnV.png

I think this could be one of my older cars? That face he's making really does make him look like a Royal Pain, so I chose a good name. His car is actually kinda boring looking, I dunno. It's okay I guess. /:|

Who's that on the racetrack? Oh no! It's-- Too late, you've been grappled by the Royal Pain's grappling hook, and now he's slowing his car down to drag you backwards. There's nothing the Royal Pain loves more than to be, well, a pain. He selects his unlucky targets at random, and he'll do his best to prevent them from winning, whoever they are. His vehicle, the Pain Royale is big and heavy, perfect for his annoying strategy. Not surprisingly, he's not well-liked among his racing peers, or by the Lego Racers Grand Prix fans. He's not even a real king!

"Come on, love, you'll have a li'l more fun with me here in last place, don'cha think?" -Royal Pain

~~~Slopes~~~

Spoiler

NiwwfUS.png

Slopes! I think the slopes near the steering wheel should have faced like /  instead of   /. 8S

If there's anyone who's weirder than Shape Boy and Oblong John, it just might be "Slope Dude". "Slope" is his favorite word, He likes playground slides for their "cool angle", His bed sits at a 45-degree angle to help him with "slope therapy", and he gets unusually excited when driving on ramps.

"The angles make it go faster. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to slopes." -Slope Dude

END

Wow, uh... I wrote a lot. Too much, maybe. I don't blame you if you just looked at the pictures. If there's enough interest, I'll post more cars.

Edited by UTF
because i uploaded the save file
  • Like 8

Those are really interesting. And just a formatting idea - you could put each car into spoilers (use [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] (but without the spaces of course!)) so as not to make it one gigantic post (if you ever do all 100).  I didn't know the building-over existed on the Space Chassis.

I once tried to make someone with a ponytail... It didn't work. :P

You seem to like the white torso with the Space logo thingy on it. Is that coincidence or what?

Anyway, I'm interested.

Those are really interesting. And just a formatting idea - you could put each car into spoilers (use [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] (but without the spaces of course!)) so as not to make it one gigantic post (if you ever do all 100).  I didn't know the building-over existed on the Space Chassis.

I once tried to make someone with a ponytail... It didn't work. :P

You seem to like the white torso with the Space logo thingy on it. Is that coincidence or what?

Anyway, I'm interested.

I was planning on posting the cars in chunks of 10, and not updating the first post every time. I could spoiler tag each car to reduce the scrolling, I guess...?

The Space logo torso thing is a coincidence, but the cars I built tend to slightly skew towards sci-fi.

What was wrong with your ponytail character?

I'm glad to see there's interest from someone already. :)

These are great, I don't think anyone's posted their whole collection before. I like your designs, they're very creative! :)

There's actually a subforum here for posting custom racers, and I'm sure people would love it if you uploaded your racers using 's >importer/exporter. :thumbsup:

Not that you have to of course, just a suggestion.

These are great, I don't think anyone's posted their whole collection before. I like your designs, they're very creative! :)

There's actually a subforum here for posting custom racers, and I'm sure people would love it if you uploaded your racers using 's >importer/exporter. :thumbsup:

Not that you have to of course, just a suggestion.

I don't see a reason to not upload my collection. I'll probably put 'em up when I go through all 100 cars lol

Looking back on my first post, I guess I was a little too harsh on YAY SHAPES. I can see how someone might like it for its weirdness... Also, LAUGHING ON LINE trd. My guess is that it stands for "The Rad Driver"?

~~~N64 Intro Guy~~~

L4xdzGd.png

• Like 4

I like your creativity here, especially the Yay Shapes, Tin Foil and the cars with a coloured line pattern. For some reason, Goddess's car design looks a little familiar to me.

Also, lol trd. My guess is that it stands for "The Rad Driver"?

no,it was just me wanting me to make a wierd car,and i was going to make it turd,but i was high on coffee :lol: trd has multiple cars in my garage,and he wears a blue octan suit with the smiley that has white hair on it.also,on pick up,what car set is the pizza from?

OAEUYFGOUYFGS is a really random car. Do you even know how many cars are in your garage?

Poor pizza guy... I once made a car that was pizza all over... I've deleted it since then. Another deleted car I had was called 'Loony' and had no way of seeing out the front. I should really rebuild it... it was so fun to race with... :P

And wow, it does look like tin foil. :0 

Fenderbender is an interesting car... the skull on the driver doesn't seem to work though...

I do think you should dump all of the cars in spoilers in the first post just to make things neater. Call me OCD if you like.

I'm looking eagerly forward to more!

For some reason, Goddess's car design looks a little familiar to me.

Out of all my vehicles, I think Goddess looks the closest to an AI racer. Maybe that's why it's familiar...?

what car set is the pizza from?

It's in Rocket Racer's car set. I don't know why, either.

OAEUYFGOUYFGS is a really random car. Do you even know how many cars are in your garage?

Fenderbender is an interesting car... the skull on the driver doesn't seem to work though...

I do think you should dump all of the cars in spoilers in the first post just to make things neater. Call me OCD if you like.

I'm looking eagerly forward to more!

I mentioned in my first post that I have 100 racers.

Maybe Fenderbender should have had the the Commander Cold face That probably could look better.

I'm probably going to start spoiler tagging all the cars in the thread. I'll go back and spoilertag my old posts too. Also, are you asking if I should put ALL cars in the first post (spoiler tagged) as I go through each car?

Thanks! I'm glad to see that there's interest!

~~~Spacebuggy~~~

3a1Oh4m.png

Here's another space car with a roof. I think this car looks better in-game, rotating in the selection screen. There's something cute and likable about this car. CsAJBar.pngithat's a new emoticon i made for this post LAUGHING ON LINE

If you thought the Space Age All-Terrain Travellerâ„¢ was great, check out the All-Purpose Spacebuggyâ„¢! It can handle the roughest planets, it can hover, it can prepare food for you, and it's irresistibly adorable! Popular with men and women! Lease a brand new All-Purpose Spacebuggyâ„¢ for just 67,000 space credits per month.

"My home planet Zotax can be difficult to navigate with a land vehicle. The All-Purpose Spacebuggyâ„¢ helps me get to my grandma's house quickly and efficiently! Thanks All-Purpose Spacebuggyâ„¢!" -An Insectoid just like you

~~~Achu~~~

v27nbuT.png

I guess this is a new car for Achu. It's fun to play around with sloped bricks. Overall... I like it! :)

Achu is the guardian of the Sun Disk... And that's boring! So, he joined the Lego Racers Grand Prix. He didn't do so well, though. So he's been hooked up with a new car. A car that's faster, cooler, and gets the job done better than his old one. Check out those festive colors! The cute llittle feather! Slopes that would make Slope Boy jealous! With this cool car, I'm sure Achu can win the next-- Oh no!! Baron Von Barron is stealing the Sun Disk! Run him over with your new car, Achu!

"*Sneeze*" -Achu

~~~Wicked~~~

OFqrhRp.png

One of Veronica Voltage's faces look pretty mean, and I guess I thought it would fit a witch character. I think it works pretty well. It's also not very easy to squeeze those magic wands on a car, but I think ithat turned out good. Overall, this is a great witch character and car. :thumbsup:

A witch who goes by the moniker of "Wicked". Wicked is a fearsome presence in the Lego Racers Grand Prix. They say that babies cry when she's around. Her vehicle, "Fright Wheels" is powered solely by her black magic. A bit mischievous, a little evil, and a tad grumpy, Wicked spends most of her time alone, studying to become better at black magic. She's come out of hiding recently to participate in the latest Grand Prix. Why is she racing? To hone her magic skills? To make the other races miserable? Who knows...

"I'll turn them all into frogs if I have to." -"Wicked"

~~~Speedy Kahuka~~~

psOvivq.png

I mentioned earlier that I had a lot of Kahuka cars. Here's another one of them... I dunno, this car looks a little weird to me. It seems kinda cluttered, I guess? As a Kahuka-themed racecar, it gets the job done.

King Kahuka was tired of losing races all the time. Why was he losing? Did he rely on blue bricks too much? Was his racing line not up to snuff? Perhaps his car just wasn't good enough? Whatever the case may be, He's found himself a brand new car!... Somehow. Look at those sleek slopes, the big engine, the long body, and the unmistakable Kahuka car features! I'm sure King Kahuka will turn Rocket Racer into yesterday's news with this bad boy!

"Me, Speedy Kahuka, smoke you like tribal meat. And do warp! Ook-aah-ook-ook!" -Speedy Kahuka

~~~Future Wonder~~~

CwDlcGI.png

Gypsy Moth's car chassis is not very easy to work with and I'm not sure why. I don't have many Gypsy Moth cars in my collection, but here's one. I like the engine in the back (I sure like to make engines sticking out). Why does the driver have that armor torso? Weird.

A hobbyist car builder, Mikey Linkin built his most advanced car yet - Future Wonder! Apparently, Mikey thinks the cars of the future will have big fat blue wheels and long green antennas. Despite its odd appearance, The Future Wonder is wonderful to drive! Other people who've driven it simply can't go back to their old cars. It really could be the car of the future. *music*

"Gosh dang, my new car is pretty good! Even I'm surprised!" -Mikey Linkin

~~~Sci Fi Guy~~~

ce6FijA.png

Check out that diamond shape on the back of the car! I really like it. It sorta steals the show from the rest of the car, honestly.

Sci Fi Guy could talk about science ficition movies and novels for years! He loves them all! His personal favorite movie is Plan 9 from Outer Space. When not indulging in science fiction, Sci Fi Guy also enjoys racing. He joined the Lego Racers Grand Prix after he heard that LIVING, BREATHING ZOTAXIANS were also in the grand prix. His ultimate goal in life is to get abducted by aliens.

"WHOADIDYOUSEETHAT?! Gypsy Moth just drove by! W-wait up! I need to ask you about your encounter with real live Zotaxians!" -Sci Fi Guy

~~~Fright Kahuka~~~

JJi7ozD.png

Another Kahuka car! And the first appearance of Basil the Batlord's chassis! The Basil chassis actually gives you a lot of room to work with in the back, but the front has some very limited building pontential. Still, I like the chassis, and I find it to handle really well while driving. As for the build itself... I like it. The Kahuka stuff on the car actually fit in pretty well.

After a particularly humiliating defeat in a race, King Kahuka turned to a witch doctor to become better at racing. Man, when will this guy give up? Anyway, he saw a witch doctor, who was WILLA THE WITCH! She casted a spell to turn King Kahuka into a Fright Knight. Now all he thinks about is serving his two masters: Willa the Witch and Basil the Batlord, and destroying any other racer who dares to attack them. Unfortunately, he still goes for blue bricks frequently. He's probably going to get kicked out of the Fright Knights for being such a shield-aholic.

"Me, Fright Kahuka, serve Fright Knights only. And do bat dance!" -Fright Kahuka

~~~Redstab~~~

rsVobJd.png

He's red, and he has swords. Redstab! I'm running out of things to say about these cars... The front is fat.

Sir Red the Third is a very sharp Fright Knight. He enjoys swordfighting and the color red, which is more dangerous of a combination than you'd think! His car has two swords that could potentially reach another driver and stab them during a race. How did he get that past the safety regulations? Maybe he threatened people or something, I dunno. He might suddenly stab you and watch as you drip red all over. All in all, he's a total psychopath. Stay away!

"Hehehehe... Red." -Sir Red the Third

~~~Redblue Racer~~~

Xe4n6pm.png

(With the weird way Imgur colors uploaded photos, he looks a little more like Redpurple Racer.)

Hey, this is a cool car I guess! The split color thing shows up a few more times in my collection, I think.

Rocket Racer's success on the race track has created quite a few copycats out there. Redblue Racer is one of them. He even rips off Rocket Racer's speech style and mannerisms. Weirdo! He's also not nearly as good as the real thing. At least his car isn't a rip-off of the real Rocket Racer, so he gets points for originality.

"I will be waiting for your presence... At the beginning/ending of the track!" -Redblue Racer

~~~Speed Demon~~~

Zr4tjea.png

Aw yeah, now we're talkin'. Lego Racers doesn't have a devil horns head, so the Islander horns will have to do. I always consider it a success when I use fairly large bricks in a car build (big space engine and long fire brick), so this is another favorite of mine.

Legends have told of a frightening entity that haunts the Lego Racers Grand Prix. They say that if you abuse the warp power-up too much, you'll get a visit from the Speed Demon. He's always driving at top speed and won't hesitate to run you over. Once he's claimed his victim, the Speed Demon will warp out of existance, never to be seen again until someone else pushes their luck with warping. Remember kids, warps can kill. Warp responsibly.

"Don't...Warp..." -Speed Demon

~~~End of part 3~~~

30 cars down, 70 to go... Wow, this is a lot harder to write than I thought it would be. I enjoy the challenge of coming up with a backstory, no matter how lame it is. I wonder how I'll look back on this in a few years? Also, I spoler tagged the cars in this post. I'll go back and do that to the other cars in this thread. They make the centered text look weird, though.

• Like 2

Wicked is a good car. I've never liked the Castle chassis much as when you have activated a turbo and are powersliding you tip horribly and somehow right yourself.

Wow, you have a lot of Kahuka cars. How many ideas did you get?

Redstab's front is fine. It's a good use of the black part on the front - I find it difficult to place that somewhere.

I noticed you've split the car's colour between two colours. That's a good technique. I might try it sometime...

Speed Demon has a good use of the alien's face. It's really hard to use that unless you have a face mask. Good job!

And is it just me, or do you like red a lot? In your 30 cars so far 16 of them have red...

BTW the driver of the SpaceBuggy isn't an Insectoid. :P (Only I would say that :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Wicked is a good car. I've never liked the Castle chassis much as when you have activated a turbo and are powersliding you tip horribly and somehow right yourself.

Wow, you have a lot of Kahuka cars. How many ideas did you get?

Redstab's front is fine. It's a good use of the black part on the front - I find it difficult to place that somewhere.

I noticed you've split the car's colour between two colours. That's a good technique. I might try it sometime...

Speed Demon has a good use of the alien's face. It's really hard to use that unless you have a face mask. Good job!

And is it just me, or do you like red a lot? In your 30 cars so far 16 of them have red...

BTW the driver of the SpaceBuggy isn't an Insectoid. :P (Only I would say that :P)

I like the Castle chassis. For some reason, I feel it handles the best out of the default chassis. Do you just have a problem with its odd tipping animation, or...?

There's a couple more Kahukas to come.

The black part on Redstab's front (Which is a 3 x 6 plate without corners placed on top of two 2 x 3 plates I think) is actually one of my favorite parts in the game. It works best on the default "classic" chassis, which you'll see very soon.

Color splits are fun, yes. You'll see it a few more times.

Speed Demon has to be one of my favorite minifig designs in my Racers collection for sure. He's a demon on wheels. 8S

I use red that much? I thought I used too much blue... There's actually some cars left that have "red" in their name, so there's still quite a few red car to go around. Only 2 cars have red in this update, though.

He's not an Insectoid? I knew I'd get some wrong info. I've been googling stuff labout the old 90s Lego themes just to make sure I'd get them right. I guess I messed that up! I'll probably fix that. *shrug emoticon here*

~~~Blueblack~~~

jzK03nl.png

A nice and clean design here. Check out that 3 x 6 plate on the back! It connects really well with the rest of the car. I'm not sure what else to say.

Code name "Blueblack" is a fearless time-travelling bounty hunter from the future. With his car's beefy V8 engine and hidden arsenal of tools, he's caught many notorious evil-doers throughout his career as a bounty hunter. Such as the time he stopped Baron Flambo from blowing up Mr. X's house, the time he recaptured The Brickster when Pepper wasn't around, heck, even the time he saved the entire Lego Racers Grand Prix from the Speed Demon! He's a hero and he knows it, so he's got a bit of an ego, unfortunately.

"I didn't choose the bounty life. The bounty life chose me." -Blueblack

~~~Big Spacebug~~~

nDb1pEa.png

I think those two radar things on top are supposed to be bug antennae. I think that's really cool! I love this car! :B

The Big Spacebug was created by ♫?∞◊☼, a particularly smart alien from Magma Moon. Ever since he was a little â—Šâžâ–¡â€´, he's always wanted to build something. Something that's cool, something that's new, Something... To call his own. Well, a four-wheeled vehicle isn't particularly new, but what he created is good enough. Known as Big Spacebug (he gave it an English name for some reason), its two large radars and two vertically mounted antennas give it the best radio reception in the universe. ♫?∞◊☼ can listen to L-E-G-O Radio all the way from his home planet! Oh, and this car is kinda fast, I guess. He entered the Lego Racers Grand Prix to win and get radio interviews. He likes radios.

"Arise, Spacebug! It's time to BUG OUT!" -♫?∞◊☼ summoning Spacebug

~~~Turbo Joe~~~

B9kk4Li.png

Check out that 3 x 6 plate without corners in the back. That plus the blue jets and the red spoiler must weigh down the car a lot. It must make a lot of drag!

Joe Figmini, or "Turbo Joe" as he's known in the Lego Racing circuit is a veteran racer hailing from Lego Island. He found it too easy to beat the likes of Studs Linkin and Rhoda Hogg, so he moved on to another racing circuit: Lego Racers! His experience in dodging rolling pizzas, avoiding giant skeleton legs, and swerving past firetrucks on the Lego Island racetrack has prepared him for anything the Lego Racers Grand Prix can throw at him. In his spare time, Turbo Joe enjoys cooking. He can make a mean pizza in "turbo time"!

"TURBO! WHOA YEAH!" -Joe Figmini

~~~Toughie~~~

ssgT8O8.png

Hahaha sorry, I can't even really tell what this car is supposed to be themed off of. I guess it's tough themed? I have no idea what I was thinking. Check out his two guns, though! His torso has a pistol, so he has three guns in total.

Meet the Toughie. Yes, he actually calls himself that. Toughie has been a fan of the Lego Racers Grand Prix for a few years now, and he decided to join this one. His all-wheel-drive rifle equipped spoiler-having yellow colored beast of a car is... Well, tough! He likes guns and-- I literally have nothing else to say.

"I eat ice cubes and nails for breakfast... Without any milk." -Toughie

~~~Battle Kahuka~~~

UFdNjCL.png

Alright, more King Kahuka! This car is supposed to be "battle" themed I guess. Whatever that's supposed to be.

Fright Kahuka was a loyal Fright Knight, serving his masters without question. Until one day, he was asked by Basil to destroy the Islander, Fright Kahuka's best friend during his days as a King on Enchanted Island. Rembering his old buddy, the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP broke Willa The Witch's mind-control spell and Fright Kahuka reverted back to normal Kahuka. No longer a king, but back to his old self, Kahuka ran off to faraway islands, determined to stop the Fright Knights once and for all. Here he is in "Battle" gear. Those spears could poke an eye out!

"Me, Battle Kahuka fight for what's right! And use battle lance!" -Battle Kahuka

~~~Racing Racer~~~

1XpC7FE.png

Hey, it's the Rocket Racer chassis! I don't find it easy to build anything with the Rocket Racer chassis and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because you can't build something very tall with it? Maybe it's because I feel the need to come up with something with the initials "RR"? Anyway, I think this car is okay. And now... Warning: The follwing write-up is really weird.

Each Minifigure enters the world with an innate desire to build, imagine, and be creative. It is ingrained within every little plastic head. Even when they're fresh out of the factory! That's why Legoland is always busy with building and constructing... And yet, Studdie Brickton doesn't have it. He suffers from a mental disorder called Almost No Creativity Disorder (ANCD), which means he has difficulty expressing himself with Lego bricks. Despite this, Studdie Brickton never gave up. He always wanted to be a Lego Racer, but the requirement of building your own car to enter the Grand Prix was a big hurdle. So he tried. He tried and tried and tried until he came up with his own (but quite derivative) alter-ego and car: Racing Racer! ahahaha what did i type

"Like, man. Buildin's hard." -Racing Racer

~~~Governor BW~~~

ofblSWK.png

He's black and white. Or is it white and black? I'm just glad I didn't use a skeleton face for him, which actually could fit this character somewhat. I like the exhaust pipe things from Rocket Racer's car set hanging on the side. Overall, this car gets a pretty good out of 10.

Governor BW isn't the governor of anything. He's the self-proclaimed ruler of all things black and white. He wants to steal the world's color and turn it into a colorless dystopia oh no! He prefers black and white TV shows to color TV shows. I can't come up with anything else lol

"A rainbow? BAH!" -Governor BW

~~~Gentleman~~~

vHdcfIc.png

The first appearance of Baron von Barron's chassis. It's very limited in what you can build on it, but I made it work here. :thumbsup:

Meet "The Gentleman". Nobody seems to know what his real name is, but that's okay, he doesn't like to talk about himself that much. What a gentleman. He's quite rich, but he always spreads his wealth with plenty of charity donations. What a gentleman. He always drives with consideration of others and never bumps into or even attacks others with power-ups. What a gentleman. He might even stop near the finish line if he somehow ended up really far ahead in a race just to give others a "fair shake". What a gentleman! But... What a poor racer.

"No no, it's okay. I don't really need that green brick." -The Gentleman

~~~Wiz Kid~~~

lH9hRnJ.png

The blue torso with the bag and belt could only fit a Wizard, in my opinion. I actually really like how this car looks in-game from the back, so here's a picture of it:

yziecfy.png

The Wiz Kid is the son of the Wizard. You know, the Wizard from Lego Creator? He's not as helpful as his dad, because teaching people how to use virtual Lego software is "as boring as counting studs on a baseplate", so he's going to take a different path from his father. The Wiz Kid is going to become the greatest magician/wizard Legoland has ever seen! So why is he racing in the Lego Racers Grand Prix? Well, it's a large televised event in Legoland, so he's probably doing it for fame.

"TA-DA! Your wheels are now square!" -Wiz Kid

~~~Offroader~~~

bXJyLLS.png

Big and imposing. A lot of my racers kinda fit that category. Also I realize that he looks really similar to Toughie a few cars up. That wasn't intentional! Besides, this car is cooler in my opinion. -_-

Once known for his great performance in the Lego Stunt Rally, Block Smith retired after a tragic accident that cost him his car and his left hand. 13 years later, he's come out of retirement with his old car rebuilt, and a new hand, too. Can he keep up with all these other new kids in the Lego Racers Grand Prix?

"That fan and that loop-de-loop cost me the career I used to have back in the day. Stupid Stunt Rally... Mr. X simply doesn't care. This race looks to be a lot better run by comparison!" -Block Smith

~~~End of part 4~~~

I apologize for the lateness of this update. This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I somehow didn't get the time to post it. A good portion of this was actually written at like, 2 AM. You can probably tell which ones by how ridiculous they are.

• Like 3

Do you just have a problem with its odd tipping animation

YES :rf:

Why did you do this?

♫?∞◊☼

The quaver symbol. WHY?

I've never fitted muskets on a car... You did well to fit them on.

I eat ice cubes

What've ice-cubes got to do with anything? They'd rust the nails! :P

Battle Kahuka is probably your best Kahuka car yet. The story... isn't too bad, and it follows on nicely from the earlier Fright Kahuka.

Warning: The follwing write-up is really weird.

Call me completely bonkers if you like, but I think that was actually very good. The best, I am tempted to say. It just captures the spirit and is something new here. It's really good.

Funny how you don't see any non-chassis black on the Whiz Kid.

I eagerly await progress. :P

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.