Improved Permanent Custom Map Slots!

RockRaiderWolf

RockRaiderWolf

THREAD MOVED: ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

So While watching TV I have also spent the last few hours messing around with RockRaiders in relation to updating the add a permanent custom map slot stuff. my main issue was that since it was placing the custom level in front it pushed the mouse-over sounds on the mission select off and my OCD does'nt like that :P
mod includes:
Tunnel Transport Mod (with slower speed the original was almost instant drove me crazy.)
a lame Level26 which I temporarily named Planet Xlavacore (supposed to sound bit like excalibur  )
Edited Lego.cfg to include the new Level and TT Mods 
Edited LevelPick.Bmp
Level26 files 
and anything I may have forgotten :P

Download Links:
LegoRR1.WAD
LegoRR1_745960.wad
LegoRR0.WAD
LegoRR0_997185.wad

Uploaded new version of the mod. I replaced my crap level 26 with a simple copy of level 25. also made it so that all you need to do is beat the first level (takes 5 minutes max) and then you can scroll down and play "Level 26". very easy now so please please give it a look and let me know if you liked. also if anybody has any images they think would be better to use for the custom levels instead of just using an upside down copy of the original levelpick.bmp and adding it below please show me. :)

OH, and i removed the tunnel transport mod so only mod included is now my own. (excluding one little part where i have Bats CanScare set to false.)

THREAD MOVED: ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Made a new thread in Gameplay Mods for this since now that I have got the mod fixed up properly it is no longer just little more than a concept.  
The new thread is much neater and has a bit of info on how it was done.

________________________________________________________________________________

Note to Forum Moderator/Admin:

possible this old thread should be locked and maybe eventually deleted. (Admin please make sure the OLD downloads are removed prior to deleting. What can I say my OCD prefers not to leave them there to waste space.  :P

Edited by RockRaiderWolf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.