Mapping the LEGO world

Fush

JsebF3T.png

I apologize for doing red-on-blue, it's painful to look at. I'll fix that in the next version.

I've been wanting to map out the LEGO world, so, here it is in not the greatest quality.

The majority of this map is based on one shown briefly in The LEGO Movie. Big thanks to Professor Brickkeeper for getting me a screencap of that. See it here

From there, I added on some areas. I assumed that "Vladek's Realm" shown on the TLM map was in fact Ankoria, so I placed Morcia accordingly.

Then I also added LEGO Island and Castle Island from LI2. Thanks to Jamesster for showing me the LI Comic Adventures, which showed the position of Castle Island relative to LEGO Island. LEGO Island itself is placed relative to Dino Island. In LI2, in addition to Castle Island, there is also "Adventurer's Island," which is south of LEGO Island. Adventurer's Island was similar enough to Dino Island that I just combined them into one.

And that's that. I still need to add in Sandy Bay, the Arctic, Gotham City, and Metropolis. Those I have a general idea of where they should be. Everything else I'm stumped. If anyone has ideas I'd love to hear them.

• Like 6

qblIfR0.png

Added some areas and changed the red lines to black, it's easier on the eyes now.

The white islands at the top are the arctic, I forgot to label them.

Also, I suck at scale. I'm pretty sure Gotham should be bigger than LEGO Island....

Shadowblaze

Is that white island at the top of the picture labelled in the actual map? It really looks like Arctic, I'd like to have that confirmed.

Is that white island at the top of the picture labelled in the actual map? It really looks like Arctic, I'd like to have that confirmed.

There is no white island on the "actual map" ._. The TLM map only covers the area in the middle, everything else I added based on estimates of their positions relative to certain parts of the map... mostly Dino Island, but Gotham was placed south-east of the Old West, in the closest body of water, and Morcia was placed east of "vladek's realm" which I assume means Ankoria.

Shadowblaze
There is no white island on the "actual map" ._. The TLM map only covers the area in the middle, everything else I added based on estimates of their positions relative to certain parts of the map... mostly Dino Island, but Gotham was placed south-east of the Old West, in the closest body of water, and Morcia was placed east of "vladek's realm" which I assume means Ankoria.

Ah, I didn't realize you were making this without precise references. xD Well, you've done a great job so far. :thumbsup:

I thought Sandy Bay would be near LEGO Island :|

Me too, but eh, that's where it fell. It's somewhere east (and a little south) of Dino Island, and that's the closest place I could fit it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.