The Story of Choice

Fluffy Cupcake

Shadowblaze

B) Wander around. What could happen if you choose the A) solution? This part of the game would just loop around.

Fluffy Cupcake

B) Wander around. What could happen if you choose the A) solution? This part of the game would just loop around.

Actually A) is technically selection B of someswedish's choice selections, so no.

Fluffy Cupcake

Anybody noticed that we have made waiting around a option on almost every part of the story?

We haven't got to any major action scenes yet. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Do you guys think I should do a rule change, to speed things up? As the process currently is rather slow.

Eg. No waiting for vote count. You choose to do something, and immediately write up the next part. If there are no objections, this rule will be auto-applied (cause I can't exactly do much while I'm away on a trip ;P).

Shadowblaze

I suppose so, hopefully this wont turn chaotic though...

I doubt it can become more caotic than the word swap game. :P We should take only the first vote, with a continuation of the story in the same post.

Fluffy Cupcake

I suppose so, hopefully this wont turn chaotic though...

I doubt it can become more caotic than the word swap game. :P We should take only the first vote, with a continuation of the story in the same post.

Also, Shadowblaze, if you don't continue soon, your position will be forfeited to the next person, so we can continue on.

I say we try the one vote thing for a bit and see how it turns out.

Shadowblaze

Also, Shadowblaze, if you don't continue soon, your position will be forfeited to the next person, so we can continue on.

Ah yes, right.

As Ozzie was exploring the other areas of the train, he found attached on the window another piece of paper, which looked rather similar to the one he found before. "What could this mean?", he asked himself. Scared and confused, he decided to and rest in one of the cabins to think about what happened. But as those words came to his mind, he heard a loud noise coming from the adjacent room.

What should Ozzie do?

A) Try to seal the door and rest;

B) Go in the room and find out what produces that noise.

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

B)

Ozzie got up and went to investigate the noise in the adjacent room. When he got there, the room looked completely untouched, except for one thing. In the room there was a 6x6 inch painted metal box. Ozzie walked up to the box and took a better look at it. He noticed that on one side of the box there was a lock. After having examined the box for a few moments, Ozzie came to another realization, that the train had started to slow down and was coming to a stop.

Do you:

A) Look around the train to see if there is a key around.

B) Leave the train with the box, in case the train may start up again.

C) Disregard the box and just leave.

B) Ozzie picked up the box, wrapped it under his arm and walked out of the train, the lock on the box rattling along the way. Ozzie stood out in the cold, shivering, looking around. He had no clue what to do. He wondered if he should've looked for the key...   ...or even just left the box alone. By now he was freezing, and he could hear the brakes of the carriages hissing open. He started to consider what to do next...

A) Get back onto the train, its really cold outside anyway and the train is starting off soon

B) Walk away from the train and try to find shelter

C) Stand around and watch the train disappear into the distance

• 4 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

B) Ozzie didn't want to hop back on that possessed train, nor did he want to stand around in the cold longer than he needed to, so he went off to look for a more proper shelter than a train station. Ozzie was still in town, a part of town that would be normally bustling with activity.

There was a lot of stores around, and some offices just a few blocks down the street, this he knew.

Should Ozzie

A) Walk into nearby store

B) Continue a few blocks down to the offices

C) Walk aimlessly around town

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.