Dr. Kilroy

BadDream

These are 100% custom.

This overwrites smile head with orange hair, white racing helmet, blue jacket with star and red legs (don't put PLAYER FIVE LEGS.MIP if you don't want 2 green legs pair in your character builder).

PLAYER FIVE FACEs goes to: characters/heads/textures.

PLAYER5.MD2 goes to: characters/heads/models.

PLAYER FIVE LEGS.MIP and PLAYER FIVE TORSO.MIP goes to: characters/bodies/textures.

Remember to backup your files!

Download

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/19/2014 at 8:30 PM, mumboking said:

Oh, you startled me! He-hel-hello BadDream and his post. I see you've brought a friend...

Was that a MIDI version of the matching mummies mini game! If so is there a download to the midi

20 hours ago, Sunchipp said:

Was that a MIDI version of the matching mummies mini game! If so is there a download to the midi

That music is coming from the game.
I'm not sure what format the music is in, but is probably is sample based.

On 7/20/2014 at 12:30 PM, mumboking said:

Oh, you startled me! He-hel-hello BadDream and his post. I see you've brought a friend...

<snip>

I'd forgotten how terrible LI2's minifigure faces was (& generally how terrible LI2 was) until this topic emerged again and for some reason beyond any sanity I watched that video...

3 hours ago, mumboking said:

Except that video was of the PS1 version, which is very unlikely to be using DirectMusic.

It definitely isn't; I once talked to a dev who, among other things, was responsible for converting it from DirectMusic to the PS1's system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.