Custom Intro Movie

KevinVG207

• 1 year later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Feedback: In case you're wondering why no feedback or likes were ever given from anyone, it's likely because LR2 uses a very generic video format that isn't in any way special to the game. Any video converter, online or not, could likely convert to what is needed, and as well some movie making programs do export to the format. So the topic of making and/or converting a video is pretty much near common knowledge around the internet if you ever dare looking up on changing video formats.

As for the video, it was unnecessarily long, and we didn't need to waste 5 minutes (half the video) seeing you create a video, the video should of cut in at the end of the video creation process when you were ready to export, or even had it exported already if what you exported to wasn't important. On top of this you did some unnecessary talking and were slow to getting to the point several times. When one wants to learn, they want to learn, not hear all the extra non-important unrelated information. Also, you didn't seem fully prepared, specifically your LR2 folder. As the game does not need to run GTCless, you could of easily had it minimized to your movies folder avoiding the explanation of why you are running the game extracted, and to top this the movies folder could of been pre-prepared for the tutorial. Lastly, you didn't seem to fully know everything (from what I'm aware), for instance when you were in the processes of setting up the parameters for video converting you entered things in the optional boxes unnecessarily whereas they could of been left blank.

Overall I think the information you shared here I could of easily been found anywhere else more quickly, even I was to search for a converter by myself on Google with no tutorials needed. The only plus I can really give this is that it is a video about video conversion specifically dedicated to LR2 specifically, and nothing more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.