Rotate bricks without Numpad keys?

Latias4Ever

Latias4Ever

I'm trying to play this again on my laptop, and unfortunately it doesn't have Numpad Keys, which are required to rotate the bricks, and I can't find any way to change them to something else. Does anyone know of a way to change them or some other way to rotate the bricks, like a console controller or something?

Fluffy Cupcake

Umm, I never really used a keyboard with this game, I've always done the rotation with a game controler. ;P

Perhaps a keyboard user will know a workaround to no numpad.

Latias4Ever

So a game controller will work too? Alright, that's something I can use, thanks! I'm still hoping there is a workaround for keyboard, though.

Quisoves Potoo

Does your computer have an fn (function) button? If so, certain keys, the right-hand set of punctuation marks, I think, should double as numpad keys when the fn button is held down.

• Like 1

Latias4Ever

...Oh, yes, I see it now, it's on the right side of the keyboard in my case, but yes, I'm seeing it, so I guess I do have numpad, thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.