Lego Stunt Rally Racers

BadDream

@jamesster, the default.MD2 head model indeed works okay. It won't stretch textures but there seems to be little 'shadow' effect. Just like my Rudo Villano head model.

Solid Snake and Mr.X are done.

I just discovered that I have made an huge mistake. In torsos there is also color for minifigures 'neck'. I just though that was other arm of the minifigure...

Now when everything is done, I'll start fixing these broken/rushed textures.
  • Like 3

MaelstromIslander

@jamesster, the default.MD2 head model indeed works okay. It won't stretch textures but there seems to be little 'shadow' effect. Just like my Rudo Villano head model.

Solid Snake and Mr.X are done.

-snip-

-snip-

I just discovered that I have made an huge mistake. In torsos there is also color for minifigures 'neck'. I just though that was other arm of the minifigure...

Now when everything is done, I'll start fixing these broken/rushed textures.

I actually did know Snake was made, but you didn't post about him yet.

Even though i knew you did snake i didn't know you did Mr. X. :P

:D These are simply looking great, apart from their eyes being stretched out. Mr X is fine though, but he looks a little miffed in your screenshot.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Nice textures, but I have a problem; I'm using a Mac to download the textures, but it can't be opened because its says that there is no app that can open these files. Is there an app in the App Store to open these files?

• 1 month later...
dy_enforcer

Nice mods, I already upload Mr X but the problem with the color of his hat. Its white. Anyway to fix this issue?

lol username
9 minutes ago, dy_enforcer said:

Nice mods, I already upload Mr X but the problem with the color of his hat. Its white. Anyway to fix this issue?

OP hasn't logged in since 2016 so I took a look at it. You'll want to move col_purple.MIP to GAME DATA\COMMON\TEXTURES.

dy_enforcer
43 minutes ago, Terrev said:

OP hasn't logged in since 2016 so I took a look at it. You'll want to move col_purple.MIP to GAME DATA\COMMON\TEXTURES.

I already did that before but its still white.

lol username
1 minute ago, dy_enforcer said:

I already did that before but its still white.

Ah, there's a typo in the MD2. Rename the MIP to col_purpl, without the e.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
Rock Monster

Hi, I sincerely apologize for the topic bump but I have recently been experiencing problems regarding downloading these files. I just attempted to download these textures again onto my new laptop and the download links no longer appear to work. Have these files become corrupted following the site update or are you now meant to open them using a particular program? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Rock Monster said:

or are you now meant to open them using a particular program

They are RAR archives, get something like 7zip to extract them if you don't have it already.

• Like 1

Rock Monster
14 hours ago, Cyrem said:

They are RAR archives, get something like 7zip to extract them if you don't have it already.

Ah ok, my bad. The mod's working perfectly again now thanks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.