Rama Pack v1.0

Mr. Ash

gallery_4350_337_95349.png
This pack includes the following:

• Two variations of the whole pack; one where the round "mohawk" head Ramas have added teeth, and another where they are left without them.
  • Skin textures and head models for all eight Ramas excluded from LR2
  • Tweaked versions of the unused car textures
  • A few added textures, including wheel colors and textures for Pulse's and Rip's cars.
  • Mirrored Chill and Warrior faces
  • Tweaked body texture for Warrior (I simply replaced his red foot pattern with the black and silver one his Lego counterpart has

Depending on your preferences for the Ramas, setting everything up can take a short while as you'll have to override several files. For setup information, view the read-me included in the .zip

Screenshots:

gallery_4350_337_194559.png

gallery_4350_337_44524.png

gallery_4350_337_1283309.png

Notes:

• The other car parts won't display correctly on Lightor's car for some reason. I have tried fixing this by creating different .md2 files and testing them, but I can't seem to find a solution to the problem.

Download:

https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/LR2_Rama_Pack_V1.0_391944.zip

Future Plans:

I plan on eventually adding the >Unnamed Ramas to the pack , but skins, names and custom cars will need to created for them. If it will ever be possible, I would also add the new parts and chassis into the car builder so that they are all accessible. Until then, it will be a while.

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Azarth, are you still going to put the unnamed Ramas in the pack? It's been a while since you've been around so I was asking myself if you were still paying attention to this topic.

• 1 year later...

I'm happy that everyone liked this mod. Thank you all for your likes and comments!

Anyhow, I'm bumping this because I need to mention two things:

1. Since I released this mod, I basically abandoned the Racers Rally Ramas (I know it's obvious). Although I made an attempt to start by creating textures for the characters, I quickly became frustrated because the results were messy. I also thought about creating names (and possibly cars) for them, but barely got into it. Nearly two years ago, @Shadowblaze messaged me about naming the Ramas and shared some ideas. I responded back with a few ideas as well, but that was where it stopped on my end. As the school year approached, I gave up on developing them any further.
  2. I'm thinking about making an update/alternative version soon. Since the textures aren't very high-res or LEGO-accurate, I've thought about creating my own from scratch. So far, I only made Ghost's face (the teeth probably won't appear on the actual "Mohawk" characters):

large.Ghost.png.10c01f524cef31957980769a

Not sure how long this will take, but I'll post textures/screenshots as the mod progresses. Creating the unnamed Rramas would be much easier with my own layers, so I might also do them this time. I have no Idea if the UV mapping will allow me to successfully recreate their body patterns, though.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
LazerLuke19

I replaced Freeze, Chill and Duster with Shredd, Spiky & Gear but there's a problem. the textures for the heads and Gear's car are missing. Is there something I can do?

• 3 years later...

Don't change the head textures; if you change out the head models it will automatically pick the matching one.

The textures for the car of Gear are in the files; it's the gearv2 one.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.