LOGO Rocors 2 Mod

Shadowblaze

(In a chat with Xiron)

[00:23:52] Shadowblaze: Expect something absloutely demented tomorrow. It's gonna be lots of fon.

http://youtu.be/UkcB_mEbX1k

Download Link: https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/LOGO%20Rocors%202%20Mod_10670.zip

Installation instructions: Drop everything inside your game directory (Developer Mode Patcher is necessary), and you should be good to go. Remember to make backups.

Now, the only thing we need is a let's play by le717 with his voiceover. :P

• Like 3

Hurra for poor spelling!

Thoro os no bod spollong ot oll, whot oro yoo tolkong oboot?

No really, that is not bad spelling, I just made all the vowels in the fonts be Os. Try playing the game with this on, it's fun. :P

What did I just read.

Now, the only thing we need is a let's play by le717 with his voiceover. :P

LR2 is way too long for me to LP. If anything, I'd have to do a near-Sparky impersonation while  trying to pronounce the words with all those Os (which right now I had a lot of trouble doing :P).

Fluffy Cupcake

LR2 is way too long for me to LP. If anything, I'd have to do a near-Sparky impersonation while  trying to pronounce the words with all those Os (which right now I had a lot of trouble doing :P).

Maybe I'll do a 5 minute LP, since I am the Sparky voices voice in the VA mod. :P

And to make it worse, I could do it in the super annoying version of the voice that everyone calls awful.

• Like 2

Maybe I'll doa 5 minute LP, since I am the Sparky voices voice in the VA mod. :P

And to make it worse, I could do it in the super annoying version of the voice that everyone calls awful.

Well, anything is fine. I suggest doing at least the Roogol's Rocotrock in Adventure, with all the various dialogues. :P

Why... just why....

On a similar thing, how many text thingies use 'Z?' Or 'J?' BECAUSE, then to get 'lolz' instead of just 'lol' you COULD make one letter look like lz in the font thingy. Or does it use a seperate font altogether? Or could you simply change the HUD so that there's a little 'z' at the top right corner of the screen? :P

And I find all the 'Related Videos' that Youtube brings up quite funny... they all look pretty similar... and they have nothing to do with LR2... :P

And I find all the 'Related Videos' that Youtube brings up quite funny... they all look pretty similar... and they have nothing to do with LR2... :P

I can't see any related videos, just other videos from me. What are they?

On a similar thing, how many text thingies use 'Z?' Or 'J?' BECAUSE, then to get 'lolz' instead of just 'lol' you COULD make one letter look like lz in the font thingy. Or does it use a seperate font altogether? Or could you simply change the HUD so that there's a little 'z' at the top right corner of the screen? :P

I could write lolz/s, but I prefer lol/s, dunno why. Maybe because it's easier to read? Who knows. Anyway, I haven't completely understood what you mean by that.

Why... just why....

Because. You might be asking yourself why I replied to you from the last line to the first one. The answer is, again, because. :P

Why the heck you replaced the f**ing vowels with o's

Because:

a) He could.

and

b) He thought people'd find it funny.

Methinks you're taking this a bit too seriously.

• Like 2

Why the heck you replaced the f**ing vowels with o's

This is your first post? Seriously?

I'm more confused that he also used "heck" in the same sentence, like this.

Dude, this is RRU, we're all insane here.

Stop that.

MaelstromIslander

Stop that.

Whats wrong with saying that alcom? I don't see any actual issue with saying that. :|

Stop that.

Whats wrong with saying that alcom? I don't see any actual issue with saying that. :|

1. I do not like the label's implications. It is an opening for a whole slew of unfunny shenanigans, that are then excused for the reason of "we are insane".

2. At its best, Rock Raiders United is not "insane".

At its best, Rock Raiders United is inquisitive, a hub for exploring classic LEGO games and improving our understanding of them.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is intelligent, filled with talented individuals who further our understanding of classic LEGO Games and our ability to create new things from them.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is creative, and with the tools and information gathered from its intellegence, it can produce some amazing things.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is mindful, its members are careful and understanding with what they say and what they create.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is funny, not insane, but funny, as in actually producing comedy. One does not imply the other.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is united, functioning as a team to produce amazing things. 

Rock Raiders United is not going to achieve its best through this doctrine of insanity.

MaelstromIslander

Stop that.

1. I do not like the label's implications. It is an opening for a whole slew of unfunny shenanigans, that are then excused for the reason of "we are insane".

2. At its best, Rock Raiders United is not "insane".

At its best, Rock Raiders United is inquisitive, a hub for exploring classic LEGO games and improving our understanding of them.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is intelligent, filled with talented individuals who further our understanding of classic LEGO Games and our ability to create new things from them.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is creative, and with the tools and information gathered from its intellegence, it can produce some amazing things.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is mindful, its members are careful and understanding with what they say and what they create.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is funny, not insane, but funny, as in actually producing comedy. One does not imply the other.

At its best, Rock Raiders United is united, functioning as a team to produce amazing things. 

Rock Raiders United is not going to achieve its best through this doctrine of insanity.

Okay, then. :| anyway back to topic.

Make a mod where the o's are a's >:-3

Quisoves Potoo
1. I do not like the label's implications. It is an opening for a whole slew of unfunny shenanigans, that are then excused for the reason of "we are insane". 2. At its best, Rock Raiders United is not "insane".

I think that you are taking Mael too seriously. He was obviously not casting doubt on the overall mental health of this community,  nor, as far as I can tell, was he using insanity as an all-purpose excuse. He was simply stating what you said:

Rock Raiders United is funny.

I see no reason to assume that he was saying "At Rock Raiders United anything goes."

Also, why did you react to his "RRU is insane" quip? Ace uses such a quip as a greeting to new members, and you've never seemed bothered by that.

lol username

[stuff]

I'm not sure you actually read Alcom's post. You seem to be under the impression that it's a one-off "quip", which it isn't. You're saying Alcom is taking something too seriously, while you seem to taking it more seriously than him. I'd rather not have a topic derailed - whether it's by somebody pointlessly goofing off around the forum, or by another person trying to dive into an off-topic conversation that's already been resolved when they don't seem to know what's even going on.

MaelstromIslander and Quisoves, respectively: Don't continue to do pointless stuff that you know has been gradually irritating the community, and don't enter an off-topic but finished conversation you weren't involved with when you're apparently confused on what it was even discussing.

Continue normal discussion.

• Like 4

So...uhm... back on topic...

I can't see any related videos, just other videos from me. What are they?

That's the point. :P They're ALL your music videos. :P

Who knows. Anyway, I haven't completely understood what you mean by that.

What I mean is that a) you could change one letter to look like two so that you effectively have four letters, or you could do something with the HUD - is that what it's called? The thing that has all the stuff on the screen that doesn't move: brick boost meter, car upgrades, time, etc? So what I mean THERE is just to simply add a 's' in a position that makes it look like it continues the line.

Or is the HUD all hardcoded?

What I mean is that a) you could change one letter to look like two so that you effectively have four letters, or you could do something with the HUD - is that what it's called? The thing that has all the stuff on the screen that doesn't move: brick boost meter, car upgrades, time, etc? So what I mean THERE is just to simply add a 's' in a position that makes it look like it continues the line. Or is the HUD all hardcoded?

I still don't completely get what you mean but I'll try to answer. I changed the font to have all vowels look like Os; the text in the HUD is not hardcoded (even the sprites' position can be changed) and can be modified however you prefer, but I like how it is and I'm not going to change it.

-more stuff-

Thanks for your intervention. If this continued and you didn't come, I would have most likely done the same. :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.