Questions for the Next Poster

PlatonicWaffles

PlatonicWaffles

On a forum I used to moderate, there was this forum game that I created that was quite successful. So I thought "why not bring it here"?

Basically, the game is that you answer the question that the above poster has written. Please keep them appropriate and non-specific so that anyone can answer them. Just a few examples:

• Green or red brick?
  • How long do you sleep for on average?
  • Waffles or pancakes?
  • Have you played X?
  • Favourite school subject?

That sorta thing. The person who responds answers said question, and then writes a new one for the next poster to respond to. Without further ado,

How are you today?

Fine. Maybe slightly sick. Totally didn't eat a lot of leftover candy originally intended for trick or treaters.

Do you even lift?

PlatonicWaffles
ï¼ï¾Œï¾Œ         ム`ヽ
/ ノ) yes i do lift tyvm ) ヽ
/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ã‚._,ノ
/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーã  \ ï¼
丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
   `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
    丶  ̄ _人'彡ノ..

Lego Island or Lego Island 2?

Only the web.

Does daylight savings time apply to you and if so did you remember to change clocks that don't update automatically?

Yes. I had to use several Granite Grinders to dig out the inside first, and hire a top-secret scientist to build me a shrink ray, but with those small issues sorted it wasn't difficult at all. A little gooey though, and not what I'd anticipated - in short, if you're looking for fun, walking inside a banana isn't worth it.

Can pigs fly?

I've tried getting my guide-pig aboard United Airlines.  Those primate chauvinist pigs didn't allow it didn't allow. But in theory, yes pigs can fly.

Do you Vietnamese food?

Something about light bending, chemistry and other sciene mumbo-jumbo. The important thing is that it exists.

What's the first TV show you remember watching?

I think it was the Three Stooges. Not really a TV show, as it predates tv, (and I probably saw it on DVD) but same idea.

Are you choleric, sanguine, melancholic, or phlegmatic?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.