A LANDSLIDE

noghiri

I used Hammerhead, a free Windows drum machine. A free OLD Windows drum machine.

How old is old? *google*

Well... it recommends running on Win95... so about as old as Lego Island then. l405G.jpg

Also, all you need to do now is grab Shadowblaze and get him to import your wonderful lyrics into his wonderful accompaniment. l405G.jpg

Hmmm, I'll have to do that.  I might also be able to rework this as a rhythm segment that can be inserted into a more... conventional song.

Hmmm, I'll have to do that. I might also be able to rework this as a rhythm segment that can be inserted into a more... conventional song.

As far as I know Shadowblaze did alter the rhythm a bit... you can read about it but it'd be easier to chat to him about it.

A rhythm segment probably would work better... and then you could have several such segments of "A Slimy Slug is invading your base!" and "A landslide has occurred" and maybe even "A monster has appeared." l405G.jpg

That could be very very cool.

Could? Nonsense.

Will.

I BELIEVE IN YOU l405G.jpg Any volunteers to try and find the voice actor for Chief? l405G.jpg Also, you could consider roping Drill Master into this as well; he's a composer l405G.jpg.

*scarpers before somebody points out my musical abilities l405G.jpg*

Fluffy Cupcake

You have musical abilities? Well why didn't you publicly say so!

Make some music. NOW! :P

To pull this topic back on topic...

That was... interesting, that I must say. However, it does not hold a rubble count to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlUglQT4H5M

:P

That was... interesting

Ooh! Now that was interesting! l405G.jpg

What I'm thinking off, le, is joining this with Nog's more lyrical version and watching the chaotic results. l405G.jpg

I'm a guitarist at heart, though, not an electronic artist :P

That's part of what took me so long making this.

You have musical abilities? Well why didn't you publicly say so!

Make some music. NOW! :P

Like Nog, I'm a pianist and not an electrical artist. The only digital music program I have is MuseScore.

If you want something recorded and you have sheet music, when I find my microphone (it's somewhere) I'll be happy to oblige.

Fluffy Cupcake

Like Nog, I'm a pianist and not an electrical artist. The only digital music program I have is MuseScore.

If you want something recorded and you have sheet music, when I find my microphone (it's somewhere) I'll be happy to oblige.

Ah, okay. I gotcha.

However, it does not hold a rubble count to

Oh that, that is definitely tons better! No offense Noghiri.

Ah, okay. I gotcha.

However, it does not hold a rubble count to

Oh that, that is definitely tons better! No offense Noghiri.

Considering I'm not an electronic artist, and Shadow is, and I only spent 30ish minutes on this... not surprising :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.