• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zephyria

• RockmoddeR

• TheEPICtrainrider

• Anonymouse

So i Was wrong....Slime can kill you.........Last time i eat Jello

The....Stuff....Was suffocating Zephyr....Somehow....She Was being rotted From the inside out....The Malevolent Slime somehow Also corrosive, But only on Contact with human Skin. The Sad Part, Is That it Will Also corrode upon itself, Thus Suicide/Homicide.

The slums....they Aren't The Prettiest Area's Around.....But OUR Slums are Different.....NOT

The figure.....It Appeared to be.....Some sort of Translucent Figure, But with a Sort of.... Opaqueness.....The Form was also....Familiar......

*Thud*

Planet U

Epic Waddled Out the door, But was Shocked to see.....Nothing,

"Damn....Where's Zephyr?"

There seemed to be a Trail, A Blackish-Red Trail....Blood?

Ban-land....Junction

Two spirits....OF the same person....Floated, Lost...Wandering....

The Eviler of the Two Dispersed First, Vanishing, Leaving a Trace Of Black, Outlining the Figure....

The more Benevolent Took more time, Finally Finding a Host....Back on planet U....

The Dragon Felt A Jolt....Hard, Yet....Calming, The Jolt Had The Effect Of Blanking It's Mind, Then....Restoring It....With Malice, Rage Overtook It's Body, Small Spasm's Racking It, Eyes Glinting A Darker Shade Than Before.....

Planet U

The Energy King Fell, Defeated, Shot Down By A Blast Of Ice, Electricity, And Fire.

Epic Twirled His Plasmid-Enhanced Rifle, Pocketing It.

"Stay Dead, You Mutha Effer!" He Shouted At The Fallen Creature, It's Eyes No-Longer Glinting With The Aimlessness Of Wanderlust.

Something Cracked Under The Monster, As A Spark Of Light Enveloped It, Epic Tried To Look Away, But Was Enticed, The Shining Light Had Some Sort Of Merging Effect...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

DISREGARD THAT.

I SUCK ROOSTERS.

I need to think if I should just Restart this, or continue.

MIND MADE UP!

[Chapter ##]

Epic stared, Transfixed, As the light grew brighter and brighter. The shimmering core was just so...Transfixing It flashed bright once, And blinded him for several seconds. When his vision returned, The orb of light had vanished.

"Where the hell did it go?" Epic thought to himself, Walking away. Being careful to step on the Creatures giant face, Shattering it's nose. The nose was as big as his foot.

Epic first heard the Hummmm Before he could register where it came from. Before he could exit the Giant cavern, he heard a cracking sound behind him. Turning around, he saw the Energy monster shatter, A Green wisp flowing out of it's Now-Broken remnants.

"Jesus. Almost scared me there!" He thought to himself, Exiting.

[several hours later]

This is all I could think of. My imagination wells have run dry.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.