Art Battle 2: A Rude Awakening

Fush

RULES

All artists are free to get in on this.

You participate by drawing the next panel, continuing where the previous artist left off.

Each picture earns 1 point for the artist who posted it.

You can not post 2 pictures in a row.

If you choose, after posting your image, you can "pass" to another participant. This participant must now do the next panel, and will receive 2 points for it, but if they fail to do so they lose a point.

You can also intercept passes, and if you do so you then steal half the points from the player you intercepted.

Jump to...

>Round 2: A Rude Awakening

Round 1: The Stolen Thunder - Start

Fush

tqib8Yx.png

Ben

LEPipSa.jpg

Ayliffe

med_gallery_7696_445_1748362.png

Fush

LABk3of.png

Since the rules have just been set, I won't pass it to anyone yet. Participants, hop to it! Get the next point!

Did you all seriously forget the other one?;

8kcaavO.jpg

I pass the war onto Arthuriel, unless he doesn't want to be a part of it, meaning anyone else can do it.

• Like 1

How many clones do you have running about?

Not quite clones! think of them as alternates.

Okay, how many alternatives are currently running around while your stuck in that net?

Two; The real me and the "Evil" me from an Alternate RRU.

(I must admit, I was planning on making a second account to fake this whole "Alternate RRU" joke but it probably is impossible for me to do.)

Since Ben said, that I should do a picture, I thought "Let's do at least one picture for this thread (and then forget to make another picture ^^)... ...let's see: Oh, Ayliffe forgot the other sack with Johnny Thunder".

Apparently Johnny already escaped in another picture, but since it took me a while to make it, he is still trapped in my universe xD.

gallery_1586_213_855098.png

Hmm, who should do the next picture? Since I have the impression, that the story has already split up in ~four different story lines, I would say, that the next user has a free choice^^. Okay, let's just say: Someswedish.

MaelstromIslander

I can't exactly make out whats happening in Noghiri's image so i'm just hoping he didn't capture ben already.

gallery_8961_436_16210.png

BECAUSE I ALREADY DID.

Don't worry guys, I'm carefully observing how this battle plays out so as to better organize the next one.

So just to keep things straight here's the gist.

Ben stole my thunder while I was sleeping.

In another area, there are two bags with normal thunder and Johnny Thunder in them, and Ayliffe contemplates which one to take.

I chase Ben down, but Drill Master trips him and he drops the thunder.

Someswedish picks the thunder up as I catch Ben, but then a different Ben steals the thunder back.

Johnny Thunder escapes his bag.

Noghiri appears, punches out Johnny and then I'm not sure what the rest of the image depicts, sorry >_>

The Johnny Thunder bag ends up in the trash.

Then Mealstorm traps the second Ben and takes the thunder for himself.

That's what I was able to work out. Yeah.

• Like 3

I escaped Johnny Thunder against his will... and the rest is all cover of comic book stuff because there was a lot of white space and it kinda got away from me and there's a clay tablet and stuff. :P

ndyar2.png

I got the graphics tablet plugged in. :D

I pass to Fushigisaur!

Also, what art programs do you all use?  I'm using Artweaver (free version)

• Like 2

ProfessorBrickkeeper

gallery_5463_291_89839.jpg

In response to the questions posed up above, I use Photoshop CS5/CS6, ProCreate, Photoshop Touch, Autodesk Sketch, and an iPad as a stand-in for a drawing tablet (Though I do hope to get one in the future.)

The Ace Railgun

I use Illustrator CS6 and Photoshop CS6, and I may have to jump in on this. Is Photoshop touch any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Is Photoshop touch any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

No.

It's only decent for editing preexisting images, the desktop version of Photoshop is immensely better.

The Ace Railgun

Is Photoshop touch any good? I've heard mixed things about it.

No.

It's only decent for editing preexisting images, the desktop version of Photoshop is immensely better.

Figured as much, Procreate is pretty much the only good drawing app for iOS that I've found.

Also, what art programs do you all use?

I use an iPad app called "Paper".

Other than that, I guess that my adoration of O:DC would make people think I would draw this, if you thought so then you get a cookie, a wet slimy cookie fished out from the bottom of the ocean;

2XDUUKc.jpg

I use a pogram called "Art Weaver" that came with the tablet i use. I just used it since i dunno any other software that works better :P

Anyway...

S19tgwg.png

I know i might be breaking the continuity in the story, but lets say this...

SInce ben has two clones running about, one clone got a Bowl of thunder, while the other got a Box of thunder (one of them could perhaps been filled from Ayliffes (normal) thunder bag).

So there are 2 containers of thunder, one in a bowl that fush, Ben 1 and i are fighting over and one in a box which everybody else is fighting over.

But now Octodad has taken both containers.

There, that should solve everything :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.