Calling Non-English LRR games

Cyrem

If you have a copy of LRR in a language other than English only and have access to the contents of your disc, this is to you.

On your disc there is a file called "data1.hdr", It would be a great help for the next version of Cafeteria if you could please send me a copy of that file.

Thank-you.

I have Already:

- German

- French

- Danish

- Norwegian

- Swedish

- Spanish

- Italian

- Dutch

Will you be intrating all languages into Cafeteria? Because I'd love to try out Danish or Swedish Rock Raiders ;P

Unfortunately, not at this time. This is for a disc extractor that extracts all the game files from the install archives present on the disc in the selected language as tools like Universal Extractor don't allow you to select a language. As a result only the last language extracted is the language you get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/1/2014 at 9:46 AM, Cyrem said:

If you have a copy of LRR in a language other than English only and have access to the contents of your disc, this is to you.

On your disc there is a file called "data1.hdr", It would be a great help for the next version of Cafeteria if you could please send me a copy of that file.

Thank-you.

I have Already:

- German

- French

- Danish

- Norwegian

- Swedish

- Spanish

- Italian

- Dutch

Do you have the Danish audio files for LRR?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.