Calling Non-English LRR games

Cyrem

If you have a copy of LRR in a language other than English only and have access to the contents of your disc, this is to you.

On your disc there is a file called "data1.hdr", It would be a great help for the next version of Cafeteria if you could please send me a copy of that file.

Thank-you.

I have Already:

- German

- French

- Danish

- Norwegian

- Swedish

- Spanish

- Italian

- Dutch

Will you be intrating all languages into Cafeteria? Because I'd love to try out Danish or Swedish Rock Raiders ;P

Unfortunately, not at this time. This is for a disc extractor that extracts all the game files from the install archives present on the disc in the selected language as tools like Universal Extractor don't allow you to select a language. As a result only the last language extracted is the language you get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/1/2014 at 9:46 AM, Cyrem said:

If you have a copy of LRR in a language other than English only and have access to the contents of your disc, this is to you.

On your disc there is a file called "data1.hdr", It would be a great help for the next version of Cafeteria if you could please send me a copy of that file.

Thank-you.

I have Already:

- German

- French

- Danish

- Norwegian

- Swedish

- Spanish

- Italian

- Dutch

Do you have the Danish audio files for LRR?