LEGO has been hiding the truth from us all along.

McJobless

Brilliant and insightful deductions! The LEGO company is always hiding stuff from us loyal fans!

Friends: This was very tricky, but it was actually originally called "Babes". The original premise is that this would be sold to female young adults, as it's the one market LEGO hasn't tapped. Each set would come with clothing options; the idea is that these young adults would need to keep buying sets in order to avoid wearing the same clothes as their friends. When they did product testing, it turns out the products were extremely flammable, and so the LEGO company ran with the idea of sharing the product between Friends, but changed their market to one less interested in actual fashion. I mean, why else would LEGO have their own coat hanger:

I can corroborate this, I saw some LEGO clothes in a store once, but never saw them again? A prototype test run, perhaps? Just like I'm pretty sure I saw the cancelled BIONICLE PC game for sale at a store once. So sad I didn't buy it... :cry:

MaelstromIslander

ust like I'm pretty sure I saw the cancelled BIONICLE PC game for sale at a store once. So sad I didn't buy it...

I'm going to scream into my pillow, and throw a huge fit right now.

This was actually going to be "Beta Team", as both a call back to Alpha Team, but also showing that these guys are twice as powerful. I was able to find this out by comparing Ogel to AntiMatter, I discovered that they used a very similar head mold/piece, just with a different colour/print. I also discovered that the word "Beta" and "Team" both appear once on each page for Ultra Agents AND Alpha Team on Brickimedia, which only creates an air of conspiracy.

But why was it changed? I don't see any reason why Beta Team conflicting with anything. Unless theres some movie or something that i don't know about.

Also, if you look, theres an Asterisk next to Chima. Anything on that?

But why was it changed? I don't see any reason why Beta Team conflicting with anything. Unless theres some movie or something that i don't know about.

That confused me as well. I think it has to do with marketing believing that "Beta" sounds like a prototype and/or "second", and so kids would believe they're less powerful and less cool than the ALPHA team. Even I think Beta sounds a bit silly.

Also, if you look, theres an Asterisk next to Chima. Anything on that?

I have no evidence yet, but I've been researching Ben's "Chima Title Secret", and I think I have some evidence that's going to blow the case open. If what I've found is correct, Ben was on the right track, but he missed an important clue.

Phantom Terror

Great job McJobless! I've always known LEGO was hiding something from us. LET US BOYCOTT THEM NOW

#FIGHTTHEPOWER2015

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.