This is seriously bothersome

BobaFett2

Maybe it's just me, but I find that having a sidebar which displays newest topics instead of newest posts to seriously reduce the ease of use of the site. Having an instantly-accessible list of most recently edited topics is handy - seeing if any new ones have been created, while handy, is much less so.

Yes. It's there, but it isn't immediately accessible and was replaced by something which only updates on doesn't give nearly as much useful information.

Fluffy Cupcake

I definitely agree on that. I'd just had hoped that Cyrem thought the same and would get around to changing it eventually, just like how everything else is going slowly on the site.

There's the New Content link in the top right. I use that.

:o Thank you, sir. I never noticed that and have endured the Activity Stream until now.

On that note, it would be neat if the Activity Stream didn't prevent you from changing pages rapidly. If I click forward a page too quickly after viewing the previous page, I get the following error message:

Sorry, there is a problem
Please wait 3 seconds before attempting another search

Error code: 1C205/3

I won't lie, I find it frustrating at times, but even though I've gotten used to the New Content button I still want the old "Recent Replies" Homepage Tab.

Quisoves Potoo

I won't lie, I find it frustrating at times, but even though I've gotten used to the New Content button I still want the old "Recent Replies" Homepage Tab.

Your complaint is a bit late, seeing as it has been restored today. =P

...seeing as it has been restored today. =P

Well, kinda, it currently just prioritises the topics in a list as to which just got a new post, but it doesn't say who made the post, or even when the new post was made, these sound insignificant and thats because it is, and its because I'm just randomly babbling now so anything and everything I am now saying will make no sense what-so-ever.

Also, I apologies for the incorrect quote lines, I don't know why I cannot remove them...

...ah well...

Edited by Ben24x7

Well I may as well, seeing as this is now a general "halp" thread for the new interface l405G.jpg, make some form of question:

What does the Content Count... count? Blog comments as well? Either way, seeing as the previous ranks haven't been changed, Bronze is as rare as Gold was. l405G.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.