LEGO Vs.

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

I don't know whether this would count as a forum game or not because to me this seems like a LEGO Discussion sort of topic. Anyway, i came up with this idea in the shoutbox. In this "forum game", if i should call it such, you compare character stats to see the outcome. Kinda like a "Who would win" sorta deal.

Here's how it works: you measure the stats of each character, with three categories: Strength, Creativity/Intelligence, and Speed (however speed doesn't matter much in my opinion, but in some cases it could come in handy.) Stats can be measured up to five, and "halves" are also allowed (for example, 2.7)

If you didn't understand anything i just said, then here's an example "battle":

Lord imabekillineverybody

Strength: 5

Intelligence: 4.7

Speed: 5

Nimcapoop of doofustown

Strength: 1

Intelligence: 0

Speed: 1

Outcome: Victory

Winner: Lord imabekillineverybody

I haven't planned if i should dictate who should be pitted against who or if people should be free to choose who battles who but thats likely because i'm extremely tired. Feel free to comment while i attempt to keep my eyes open.

and yes, the stat system does reflect the CM stat system.

Generic Rock Raider #051

Strength: 2

Intelligence: 1

Speed: 3

Duke (Power Miners)

Strength: 2

Intellegence: 3

Speed: 1

Outcome; Victory. Winner: Generic Rock Raider #051 (he had a Laser Beam at hand)

MaelstromIslander
Outcome; Victory. Winner: Generic Rock Raider #051 (he had a Laser Beam at hand)

​Strength corresponds to not only, well, strength, but also firepower. So i'm going to guess they both had laser beams? I dunno, maybe i should add in a "weapon" category for this kind of stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.