Hello!

Dazzgracefulmoon

Dazzgracefulmoon

Hi there, fellow LEGO Fans and Officandos! I'm Dazzgracefulmoon. I, like most of you; played and Beta tested for LEGO Universe. Same stuff happened. It closed, I moved on blah blah blah. BUT! I just recently discovered RRU And because LEGO Worlds has recently sparked my intrest into LEGO. So that's why I've signed up! I hope to meet & make new friends here aswell.

LEGO Worlds has recently sparked my intrest

​*glares*

You have angered the wrath of Grammar-Nazis Inc. Run. Run while you still have two legs.

On a... happier note, welcome to RRU. l405G.jpg I'm sure you'll find several people here who have completely broken Lego Worlds, and I know there's somebody here who has broken LU. l405G.jpg

Is it possible to shorten your name to something like "DGM" or something?

Anyway, enjoy your stay, but watch out for the strobes. They can be unpredictable at times... when they are predictable is July 31st/Aug 1st, RRU's anniversary. Stay well away from the chatbox on that day unless a) you want to get hit by shrapnel, or b) you want a nice shiny award (reminds me, where have those gotten to with RRU's update? l405G.jpg)

Grammar-Nazis Inc. does not forget

much

Hullo and welcome to RRU. Please enjoy your stay, wether it be long or short.

I would've chucked a bunch of RRU-based jokes here, but since the only people who'd get them would have been on RRU for over a year or two.

MaelstromIslander

Welcome to Rhode Island Robotics Unified- oh wait...

Welcome to RRU! Don't slip on the wet floor sign! (or bad things will happen...)

Dazzgracefulmoon

Haha. thanks guys. I'm sorry if my name is too long, but you can just call me "Dazz". I'm perfectly fine with that.

...but you can just call me "Dazz". I'm perfectly fine with that.

104280.jpg

Couldn't help it :P

Anyways, welcome to the weird and wonderful world of RRU! Have a nice stay! :D 

someswedish

Ello and welcome to Rock Raiders United.

Its a silly but good bunch round here, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Astro-Space-Guy

Welcome to RRU! i am astro-space-guy! or just astro. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

This place can be weird sometimes, and often humorous, so you'll see a joke or two. :P

Dazzgracefulmoon

104280.jpg

​You have no idea how much I've heard that joke from my friends. :P but I think I'm gonna enjoy my stay here, I wasn't expecting this warm of a welcome! :)

eagleeyedan

104280.jpg

​You have no idea how much I've heard that joke from my friends. :P but I think I'm gonna enjoy my stay here, I wasn't expecting this warm of a welcome! :)

We have to be nice at first otherwise our kooky insaneness scares away the new recruits :P JK, welcome to the crazy boards of RRU!

Dazzgracefulmoon
We have to be nice at first otherwise our kooky insaneness scares away the new recruits :P JK, welcome to the crazy boards of RRU!

​Oh I see, make everything look fine and dandy then show the silly darkside of this place when I get hooked in :P

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.