Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

• 2 weeks later...
TheEPICtrainrider

like...

you have a base with a tool store teleport pad, and support station, and a geological center

across a river of lava is a power station,

there is no room for another power station, you can't make it closer

the only way accross the river is a small land bridge

you must build power paths to the power station

you only have enough ore, even if you drill all walls, for 44 power paths

it takes 45 to get to the power station

you have low air

and to complete the mission, you must fly across another river of lava, behind the base, to get to a wall of dirt

which, if you drill, you will un cover another base with fifty energy Crystals in the middle

all you have to do is collect the fifty, and you complete the game

...ok, well...

but if you let me use it, just remember you are giving me the right to modify it.

Such as adding more lava and erosion... >8D

I will give you credit for the level though

TheEPICtrainrider

I give you premission, as long as somewhere it says "level idea created by theEPICdtr" and then post a link to my account.

not really a link but like put something to my account

anon, What do you mean by help with the development? In what way?

Any way. Especially goal scripts, since Cyrem's GSG isn't finished, and I'm the only one here who's active a lot and knows how to goalscript.

But I can also contribute levels, goal scripts, graphics, goal scripts, 3D models, goal scripts...

Oh, and goal scripts. :P

Anyway, no pressure ;)

It is not that hard if you study Baz's lessons and know how to use a good hex-editing program (the RRU Wiki has a page on that).

MODELS???

hehehe...

Do you know where a program for modeling lwo files can be found? (Cyrem said anim8tor is good). And Cyrem said it needed to be transformed in some way to work.

If you can help with that I will be happy. Thanks ;)

It is not that hard if you study Baz's lessons and know how to use a good hex-editing program (the RRU Wiki has a page on that).

Or, easier than using a HEX editor, you can use a text editor and ogun's npl compiler.

Do you know where a program for modeling lwo files can be found? (Cyrem said anim8tor is good). And Cyrem said it needed to be transformed in some way to work.

If you can help with that I will be happy. Thanks ;)

Blender. The most advanced (and most confusing >.< ) free 3D modeling program.

That's all I know about that, but I can use Blender enough to be able to make models.

• Cyrem locked this topic