Return To Planet U (THE END?)

Lair

"Indefinite hiatus" almost always mean "I quit." That's fine by me, personally. I'll just take any ideas I was giving him and use them in my own overhaul which I will complete because I'm not a quitter.

I'll just take any ideas I was giving him and use them in my own overhaul

nope.avi

When I used the term I meant any news on it and work was delaqyed indefinitaly, That does not mean quit.

I finaly have a plot for RtPU. Something that involves both RRU AND the original Rock Raiders!

So anyways, I've finaly got the wiki page updated. If you have helped or want to help, add your name in the talk page or tell me here. I just put the first 3 names I know have/want to help, who else?

http://www.rockraidersunited.org/wiki/index.php?title=Return_to_Planet_U

I know other members aren't up to date on this, but the other day you said you had a ton of clearance monsters, one at least for raiders. What other things are going to require their own clearances, or are you going to group similar vehicles and buildings into the same clearance levels?

I know other members aren't up to date on this, but the other day you said you had a ton of clearance monsters, one at least for raiders. What other things are going to require their own clearances, or are you going to group similar vehicles and buildings into the same clearance levels?

Both. I've designed 7 clearance monsters. One for Raiders, another for the Power Plant. The flying vehicles have their own clearance (water ones don't since flying vehicles null the water ones). The Drill Tank also has one, as do advanced buildings. I don't remember them all at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Check the Wiki article. I've mapped out the levels I've planned. Note that this is an idea sheet; half those levels will change when I'm done.

I'm continually annoyed at how EVERYTHING I say in this topic or a status update or blog about RtPU is just IGNORED. BY EVERYONE Except Cirevam Extreme and sometimes H2.

But now this:

aLPHA Could I get some in-game pictures of RtPU? I want to make some "I support return to planet U" banners.

Today, 05:23 AM · Unlock · Lock

Add / Show comments (2)

Hide Comments

Cyrem Today, 09:06 AM

Time Raiders will be out before RtPU.

Cyrem said something completaly off topic.

Or he doesn't care about RtPU at all. It makes sense, seeing that he keeps praising Cirevam and talking about how RtPU won't be out anytime soon, and keeps sounding more certain thst Time Raiders is next.

I'm not criticizing Cirevam, I like Time Raiders, but I'm annoyed at how I've been ignored all this time.

Don't let Bully Cyrem get you feeling down with the rock monsters Lair! I support RtPU all the way but it's kinda hard to do much with all of these college classes! I have some time tonight which I will use to create banners for supporting RtPU that I'll put in my profile on all the forums I'm part of.

Addictgamer

I'm continually annoyed at how EVERYTHING I say in this topic or a status update or blog about RtPU is just IGNORED. BY EVERYONE Except Cirevam Extreme and sometimes H2.

I like the fact that I don't exist in your universe -.-

I like the fact that I don't exist in your universe -.-

Sorry, I forgot about you since I haven't seen you post in this topic in a while and we only discuss it on skype.

Or he doesn't care about RtPU at all. It makes sense, seeing that he keeps praising Cirevam and talking about how RtPU won't be out anytime soon, and keeps sounding more certain thst Time Raiders is next.

I'm not criticizing Cirevam, I like Time Raiders, but I'm annoyed at how I've been ignored all this time.

At this stage, I am certain Time Raiders is the next mod. I can't believe you are so offended because I think TR is next.

Why do I think this? Cirevam releases screenshots all the time, I can see the progress of it. RtPU? maybe 1 or 2. A while ago you were saying your were lazy and should get back to make RtPU sometime... then you stopped making it.... then you started again. While Cirevam has had to restart a few times due to problems with the mod, his work on TR is been quite constant, I've never seen anything about him quitting or stopping because he doesn't feel like making it.

Sorry, I didn't think I'd be made the enemy because I think another project is progressing better.

At this stage, I am certain Time Raiders is the next mod. I can't believe you are so offended because I think TR is next.

Why do I think this? Cirevam releases screenshots all the time, I can see the progress of it. RtPU? maybe 1 or 2. A while ago you were saying your were lazy and should get back to make RtPU sometime... then you stopped making it.... then you started again. While Cirevam has had to restart a few times due to problems with the mod, his work on TR is been quite constant, I've never seen anything about him quitting or stopping because he doesn't feel like making it.

Sorry, I didn't think I'd be made the enemy (which you're not)

It's not that at all, I know full well that RtPU is much larger than TR and will take longer, What upseted me was that H2 was saying he wanted to make banners for RtPU and you replied that TR was coming out sooner, and I didn't know what that implied.

Also, this is your first post in this topic :P

• 2 weeks later...

we also need less slimy slugs

those things are anoying

Therefore, I shall add more.

OH LOOK, WHAT'S THIS?

gallery_47_16_29610.png

Image enclosed. There, now will you people stop ignoring this topic?

Addictgamer

I spy with my O.O eyes, something that will cause the player a lot of misery.

Excellent job.

• 2 weeks later...

Could the Core King be the end enemy, He would be fought in the center of Planet U. and the Raiders would fight him when they dig trough a large rock door. but the raiders must collect crystals and ore from the other rooms in the core, and must fight against core monsters to get to them, when the raiders are fully upgraded, they can dig trough the door and fight the Core King.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, remember all those "bonus" level ideas you guys posted a year ago?

I'm using all of them.

There will also be multiple plots. Since I've fixed the percentage system, whether you get Outro1 or Outro2 depends on if you playes ALL the levels, like in the original game but without RtG.

• 4 weeks later...

Communications manager Anonymouse :P

Nah, someone else. xD But I think communications manager/head of communications or something like that might be best.

Nope, you've got the job now, Mouse! Of course you probably already knew that. In fact, I KNchopped

I haven't made any usefull info updates on this and everyone has abandoned this topic. What kind of stuff should I release (as in info or screenshotsor what) to get people here? I don't want too much info, but not too little like it is now...

You've already talked about the crazy plot to some of us, so maybe you could post that to get people interested in the storyline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cyrem locked this topic