Hello Everyone

allenallenallen333

allenallenallen333

I'm Allen and I've been lurking around for a while. Finally made the decision to register.

I spend my spare time coding and modeling a game similar to LU in Unity.

My YouTube channel for LU related systems and designs: https://www.youtube.com/user/LEGORestoration

That's it, really. I'm also a huge fan of Megabloks. 

I'm calling you a27. l405G.jpg It would be a^3^(3^3) = a^27. (I'm not stuffing it in the superscript because then this editor starts breaking, typing superscript everywhere.)

On another note, join the crusade against the WYSIWYG editor welcome to RRU!

Edited by aidenpons

MaelstromIslander

There are lots of megabloks fans on here, including me. :P

Anyway, welcome to RRU! Oh, you want an epileptic seizure? Okay...

:grbrick::light3::light4::light2::strobe::light1::addictcookie::rruftw:WELCOME TO ROCK RAIDERS UNITED:rruftw::addictcookie::light1::strobe::light2::light4::light3::grbrick:

​Don't test me, Mael. I have the skills and abilities to give you a real epileptic seizure that will make your head hurt all day long. ;)

Oh howdy Allen Cubed. It has been a long while since I've spoken to you. I think the last time we spoke was back on the LNA chat and we got in a religious debate that escalated into name calling. :/ Hopefully there's no hard feelings. I've... um, made it a point to avoid internet debates, and that happened quite a few years ago.

How have you been, man? :) I see you're a coder. I more I see older LU players, the more I think LU helped many people (myself included) get into/revive their coding, not to mention art and many other areas.

Hidden Content

I can't stand Megabloks, the plastic feels cheep and they fit together horribly, once, when I was young, I was given a Megabloks set and not knowing the difference between it from Lego, put it in my lego box, still picking those wretched bricks out of my Lego.

allenallenallen333

​Don't test me, Mael. I have the skills and abilities to give you a real epileptic seizure that will make your head hurt all day long. ;)

Oh howdy Allen Cubed. It has been a long while since I've spoken to you. I think the last time we spoke was back on the LNA chat and we got in a religious debate that escalated into name calling. :/ Hopefully there's no hard feelings. I've... um, made it a point to avoid internet debates, and that happened quite a few years ago.

How have you been, man? :) I see you're a coder. I more I see older LU players, the more I think LU helped many people (myself included) get into/revive their coding, not to mention art and many other areas.

​Hey le717! It has been a while. Yeah, the shut down of LU inspired a lot of us to pursue game design even if it's just a hobby. Which is great. (It's all a conspiracy by LEGO.)

• Like 1

​Heh, I just finished this afternoon an utterly pathetic cmd script that cycles through all the colors repeatedly l405G.jpg Interestingly, it won't work as intended if the first color value is 2... no clue why.

Welcome to RRU No, random batch scripts are far more important l405G.jpg

Hidden Content

I can't stand Megabloks, the plastic feels cheep and they fit together horribly, once, when I was young, I was given a Megabloks set and not knowing the difference between it from Lego, put it in my lego box, still picking those wretched bricks out of my Lego.

​We bought a bucketload of bricks off TradeMe (NZ version of eBay) and the poor fool (l405G.jpg) had put some megabloks (they do not deserve capitalisation, they are improper) in the box as well. Poor him, having a childhood tainted by these... wasteful lumps of plastic.

The worst is when you find you've actually used one in your models D:

MaelstromIslander

I use MEGABLOKS a lot with my builds because other landscape parts are amazing and they're not big ugly rock pieces. And, the mini figs are way better.

MEGABLOKS are not as bad as you portray them. Our mini figs barely look like human beings and are very stiff while theirs are basically smaller action figures.

(Waiting for PT to back me up here... :P)

Edited by MaelstromIslander

allenallenallen333

Hello, person I already know.

​Ah, there you are. I was wondering when you'd show up. I thought you'd be more active on here. 

I HATE megablok minifigs, Lego mini figs are CLASSIC! And they are far superior in the quality of plastic

Actually I hate megablok everything xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.