Good morning!

ch4rl1e97

Hi all! 

I'm Ch4rl1e97, from England, been a fan of lego since a young age, had hoardes of the stuff.

Been lurkng around here occasionally a year or so ago but didn't make Account, after finding the original Neoseeker forum thread where the founder of RRU first had the idea and talked about modding Lego Rock Raiders, it made me very happy to see what has been built since :)

I think I'll enjoy my time here, see you around :)

Excellent, another Brit has turned up to the RRU Tower for employment. Tally-ho, I wish you the most spiffing time old chap.*

You say you had hoards of the stuff... Does this mean you've sold most/all of it? I sadly went through the "Dark Ages" myself and sold the majority of my LEGO during my mid-teens. I've slowly been regrowing the collection though.

Well anyway, despite its large inactivity of late, the Rock Raiders subforum does have a wealth of discussion, tutorials, tools and mods, so please do take a look around if you haven't already. Have a good time!

*We'll just keep fooling the rest of the world into thinking Brits still speak like that.

Greetings, dear fellow!

Good grief, man. Put some trousers on! There is (or was, I don't remember) a rule about that sort of stuff!

Anyhoo, jolly good show! Carry on.

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent, another Brit has turned up to the RRU Tower for employment. Tally-ho, I wish you the most spiffing time old chap.*

You say you had hoards of the stuff... Does this mean you've sold most/all of it? I sadly went through the "Dark Ages" myself and sold the majority of my LEGO during my mid-teens. I've slowly been regrowing the collection though.

Well anyway, despite its large inactivity of late, the Rock Raiders subforum does have a wealth of discussion, tutorials, tools and mods, so please do take a look around if you haven't already. Have a good time!

*We'll just keep fooling the rest of the world into thinking Brits still speak like that.

Greetings dear fellow!

Yes, unfortunately these said "Dark-Ages" did occur, still being in the teenager phase of my life it's going to be sometime before I could rebuild, but alas, one day. 
I still have a mechanised lego starwars AT-AT Walker somewhere in several thousand pieces. It's impressive but it doesn't like carpets. 

Thanks, unfortunately I'm one of the many struck by the AMD Issues, but I'll try my best!

Greetings, dear fellow!

Good grief, man. Put some trousers on! There is (or was, I don't remember) a rule about that sort of stuff!

Anyhoo, jolly good show! Carry on.

No blasted 'laws' can tell ME what to do with MY trousers! Who do you think you are?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.