The Witcher 2 minifig project

DailyPoutine

DailyPoutine

Hey, I'm currently making a Geralt minifig, me, a 15 year old who's not that good at art xD I've found some decals for the torso and made the face by myself, though I need your help to get it on facetex. I'd be so happy if someone could do it and post it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qfa7tx8nnc1k7dc/HEAD_KING_NXG.dds

Edited by DailyPoutine

That sounds like a great idea! Have you come across this topic? It mentions the following about .TEX files:

But wait, when you open the folders, there are .TEX files! What can you possibly do with that format? Oh. Wait. It's just a .dds file. Give it the .dds extension and then edit it with whatever paint tool you use. (I strongly recommend backing up character textures as they are a pain to work with) 
Once you've edited that .dds to have your desired texture, rename the file with .TEX on the end instead of .dds. (you'll need to have it show full file names before being able to do this, check your Windows settings)
If you've done it correctly, it should appear instantly in-game when you switch to the shirt.

If you have textures for Geralt then it shouldn't be too difficult to add them into the game. If you do still have troubles please don't hesitate to ask!

DailyPoutine

That sounds like a great idea! Have you come across this topic? It mentions the following about .TEX files:

But wait, when you open the folders, there are .TEX files! What can you possibly do with that format? Oh. Wait. It's just a .dds file. Give it the .dds extension and then edit it with whatever paint tool you use. (I strongly recommend backing up character textures as they are a pain to work with) 
Once you've edited that .dds to have your desired texture, rename the file with .TEX on the end instead of .dds. (you'll need to have it show full file names before being able to do this, check your Windows settings)
If you've done it correctly, it should appear instantly in-game when you switch to the shirt.

If you have textures for Geralt then it shouldn't be too difficult to add them into the game. If you do still have troubles please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks, I didn't know that. I'll try to find good textures and if I can't I'll come back here, I'm not a really good artist xD

DailyPoutine

I found a decal of a Witcher 2 armor and I managed to resize it to the torso asset but now I'm stuck with the facetex. I've drawn the face on the king's head file and now struggling to put it onto facetex. Can anyone help me? 

Face here

Edited by DailyPoutine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.