Play as The Ramas and Martians?

Snivyguy80

For a while now, I've been trying to find ways to play as the ramas and Martians in lego racers 2. I've tried some methods, like changing the games Character files, but they haven't worked. If anyone knows of any cheats, trainers, hacks, tutorials, etc, let me know. Same deal with the Martians. I've heard of the built in cheat where you can play as a martain, and I did try it, but it didn't work for some reason. Anyway, thanks again.

Edited by Snivyguy80

Fluffy Cupcake

The martian cheat works unless you are in adventure mode, where your character parts get overridden by the one stored in your save file.

The r&m have a separate character parts list than the minifigure, putting them in the standard minifigure parts list will not work unless you replace the model, but doing so will break all the NPCs, and even then your character is a bit wonky, so you're kinda out of luck.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Modding The Characters to be either a Martian or a Rama would require replacing the human modles animation and textures to the Martians or Rama which would require A LOT of work! Unless you actually wanna take the time to do that go right ahead. But to save time I Found a Solution for the Martians or a Martian to be a playable character without cheats! heres the topic for that:

Note this only works with the Martians! Doing this with a Rama may end up with a game crash since modding the pieces with animated models will crash the game before the game can start unless if you wanna mod in just the head of the Rama which would either end up with A- a horrible result or B- if you found a way to make a car good enough giving the illusion of the Rama's head sticking out of the car! I wouldnt recommend testing the Ramas yet incase if the head models will crash the game or not I havent replaced head models with any of the brick models yet, when or if I do I'll post a topic about that :)   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.