So I was talking about Rock Raiders over lunch...

NobleUplift

NobleUplift

And I thought, "There's got got be at least one fan blog of Rock Raiders", then I find this whole site! It came up when I brought up a side project of mine that I last worked on two years ago:

https://github.com/NobleUplift/RockRaidersSaveEditor/blob/master/RockRaiderCatalog.java

But I'm betting someone already has a very similar program in Modding that I just haven't found yet. The end goal of this project was to allow Rock Raiders to be exported to a JSON file after playing, so that I wouldn't have named Rock Raiders mysteriously disappearing (seriously, do they have transporter accidents on the way back to the L.M.S. Explorer?! :cry:). I would then merge the JSON file in with the catalog when it deletes my favorite RRs.

I own LEGO Creator, LEGO Loco, LEGO Island, LEGO Island 2 (PC/GameBoy Advance), LEGO Chess, LEGO Racer, and LEGO Rock Raiders, in order from least favorite to most favorite. I replay LEGO Racer and LEGO Rock Raiders every 5 years or so. I even had LEGO Racer running off a flash drive back in college.

It's good to know that I'm not alone in my childhood nostalgia :af:

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey hey hey! Welcome to RRU, have a waffle. :wffl:

A save editor? Hmmm, I don't recall seeing one around here.

Well, I can say adding -testlevels to the Target parameters of LegoRR.exe allows all levels to be instantaneously accessible...

I can also say that if you have 40 raiders on a map already, teleport 1 more down and name him whatever, then win the level, to get him on a new level you'll need to teleport down 41 raiders and he will be the last one down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.