GBA Maps

Mr. Ash

Pranciblad

Here's something I've noticed: those 2x4s embedded in the ground appear to have no tubes at the bottom. So either the Brickster is using bricks from the 50's or the artists simply couldn't be arsed to draw them. And considering this is LI2 you should already know the answer.

Nice work! Looks like a prison yard designed by someone especially sadistic. You can eat lunch... if you can find the cafeteria!

13 minutes ago, Ostoya said:

Three hours, I wonder how much it'd take to piece together the map of Lego Island...

Fortunately, one of the developers has posted the full map! Their flickr has some other neat LI-related images too!

Lego Island II: The Brickster's Revenge

Ripping the Freeway Frenzy/Wave Catcher maps in the GBA Port of IXS would probably take an eternity, though.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

Fortunately, one of the developers has posted the full map! Their flickr has some other neat LI-related images too!

Ripping the Freeway Frenzy/Wave Catcher maps in the GBA Port of IXS would probably take an eternity, though.

This is incredible! Thanks for sharing, I'd never find this on my own probably.

I can sorta kinda see why I prefer this map so much to the PC one...

lego_island_2_map.png

That's actually probably all there is of castle island - at least, you can't see anything more than what you've ripped in the game itself.

EDIT: or is your method dependent on what you can see in-game? either way, cool.

2 minutes ago, Pereki said:

That's actually probably all there is of castle island - at least, you can't see anything more than what you've ripped in the game itself.

The rest of that jousting arena probably exists, at the very least.

VBA's map viewer is kind of scrambled. Basically, it starts with what you see, and then new sections wrap over the previous rip as you move. It doesn't always seem to pick up everything in your view though.

not sure if that really makes sense. Maybe I'll try explaining with pictures later...

Alrighty, the whole map is now complete. Thanks for the save Xiron!

Also, I found an old rip of the little Space Port building Pepper walks through before blasting off to OGEL; figured I should add it to the topic.

• Like 3

• 5 years later...

My bad! I just updated the image links for OGEL Island and Space Port. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of Adventures Island at the moment. I'll start a playthrough soon so I can get the AI map included back in this topic.

As for the main island map, I'm not sure if anyone else has it. It was on a devleoper's flickr but seems to have been deleted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.