Lego Noticed Funko Pop

emily

Just now, The Ace Railgun said:

We noticed Funko, and are giving LEGO ideas.

I parsed that as "giving 'Lego Ideas' ideas"...

... most of these are still better than the stuff you see on Lego Ideas though...

... most...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to the store today and saw these; looks like Mega Bloks is trying to compete :o

kubros_dph85_blog-post.jpg

On 7/30/2016 at 7:04 AM, WillKirkby said:

mistakes were made:

-snip-

29b7207bd4b4675cfe2c633d39474e11247a2925

;P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Time for posting new creations, abominations or abomicrations:

large.budgetheadz-rock-raider.jpg.76b36f

The picture description:

Remember the RRU thread about the upcoming BrickHeadz series from LEGO and all the ideas, that people were posting (and probably still do)?

Then let me introduce you to the totally unexpected and super creative Budgetheadz series! (If you find out the secret behind the title your head may explode!). With an amazing array of TWENTY pieces you can witness, how your dreams will break apart and it will make you wonder, what you have done wrong in your life!

Explore the vast depths of empty space inside the eyes of the Rock Raider, but don't you worry: the figure already arrives dead on the inside, when you open the DAMAGED-CARDBOARD-CONTAINMENT-UNIT (DCCU) TM :D!

Budgetheadz - Your choice when buying another door stopper as a present is just too much excitement!

Backstory: Today I thought about doing another LDD project and came up with the idea of making a tiny BrickHeadz. Personally I am not really convinced by the result, but for 20 pieces it's probably okay (-ish?).

• 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.