Request for a complete game save

cmcdonald

I just recently managed to get this game running on my PC. Unfortunately, it looks as though this was one of the few game saves that I didn't keep as a kid, and it's terrible because I had the game at 100%! Would anyone be so kind as to provide me with a complete game save? Although I've been playing through the game, it's unlikely I'll have the time to take it there again, especially because I remember a lot of the parts were tough and required DEDICATION to beat!

I have some saves but they're ones someone else gave me and none of them go past Brixter's Tower (around 66%). I didn't think it took that long to 100% the game, maybe 6 hours if you talk to a lot of people - or maybe I'm misremembering? Either way I'd think you'd want to play through it yourself - if it were like a racing game or some game where you might want to revisit certain levels I can see the point to downloading a save but not so much here. idk maybe that's just me.

I don't know about dedication either, only tough part imo was motorbike mayhem and not for any of the right reasons

Thanks guys! I was mostly trying to avoid repeating the parts that I remembered took me forever to beat as a kid (Motorcycle Mahem I remember was tough, as beating Shugu), but it looks like I was able to beat those more easily than I expected. The only other part that I recall was really tough for me to beat was the Brickster tower, which I am currently at.

Xiron, I downloaded your gamesave in case I'm unable to solve the problem I am having. Basically the game crashes right after I drive the car to the mountain (before it wouldn't even let me get into the car without crashing, but then I changed the compatibility setting). I get the "game.exe has stopped working" message.

Is this the kind of thing that is addressed by the patch? I don't have my game CD with me (I actually burned this game to an ISO in my computer using that CD so I could take it anywhere I took my PC), since it can only be at my parents' home, and I can only hope they still have it. I'm using the no CD method described on this forum.

PS: Using Windows 10, capping the fps to 60 Hz using Nvidia Inspector (worked for boat whiteness), running as admin, and using compatibility mode for either Windows 98/ME, Windows XP SP 2, Windows XP SP 3.

I can't seem to be able to get into the box minigame either.

Fluffy Cupcake

The patch may or very well may not help since you seem to already be playing a good chunk of the game without issues. What's the date modified timestamp on your Game.exe?

Hmmmm, it says March 30, 2005, but that doesn't make sense. Unless the process of burning changed the timestamp, but that has never happened to me before.

And I'd like to add that I managed to get through the wave catcher, airplane chase, and parachute rescue scenes with a bit of fiddling around with the compatibility settings. I did experience crashes in the middle of those scenes, specially if I pressed too many keys during the "studio explanation" scenes. It was very odd.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hmmm, maybe it'll work. I think you might have a newer date. I can't cross check with my dates right now as I'm away.

Does your game require a serial?

Nope, it didn't ask me for a serial when installing it on my current PC, but I do remember my original game came with a serial. It's a tad confusing, but maybe the version on my PC is not the exact same one I have at home. I did this a long time ago.

Does that help?

• 5 years later...
7 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

The file isn't there anymore and I want you to reupload it cuz I want to get the game 100% too

No need, there's one on RRU in the Files database (it's worth giving that a browse, or at least a search ;) )

EDIT: Topic could be talking about IXS or LI2, but in either case, the Files database still has your back ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.