[Tut] Ripping Models From TTLEGO Games using Ninja Ripper

Fluffy Cupcake

but everytime I try to do it, I uncheck it, then I try, it does the same message and then when I see the folder it's again checked

the game is the original disk could this be a problem?

Fluffy Cupcake

The game does not affect the read only status.

Where is the folder at when you try changing it? Is it in your game folder which is under Program Files? You might want to try moving the _NinjaRipper folder to your desktop and unchecking the read only from there to see if it helps.

Fluffy Cupcake

Where are your rips currently set to export to? My rips are by default for me under\_NinjaRipper\InitialTimestamp_GameName.exe\ExactTimestamp_GameName.exe\ folders located in the same directory as the game which is default, I'm not sure how you have yours set up.

Fluffy Cupcake

The program makes them. If you're still having issues, try sending the folder with your rips my way. (I might not need everything in the folder, you can problem strip some files to reduce the size you send over)

Thank you! I'm gonna send you the gamefiles folder, right? Also can I give you even the jw game? I have some problems extracting it...

Fluffy Cupcake

N.R.? I think you mean Noesis, as that is the program that batch converts .rip to .obj...

Anyhow, where it exports all depends on where you have it sent to export to. In this example, the highlighted "output" is what you want to look at when converting to find out where your .obj files went.

Rip_Stuff.png

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Well, just so no one waits on an answer from me, my best answer is: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (shrugs).

Maybe someone else has better console ripping knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Dimensions is a console game, so litterally the same answer I just gave.

I can only think of emulator ripping right now, but I don't know anything about that.

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, although it would be rather pointless considering we already have a model converter for that game:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.